Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I’ve ordered an E Tron that is coming in November. I’m fortunate where I’ve got it through work for £150 salary sacrifice per month and £0 BIK (for now!)

It’s a sport but with no extras. One of my colleagues got his 6 months ago and they’ve mentioned mine has updates to it as it’s newer? Does anyone know what they are?

also, am I right in thinking adaptive cruise control isn’t standard on the car?

either way, very much looking forward to the car!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Congratulations on your E-tron. I think you are correct that the adaptive cruise control is part of an optional package, at least here in the US. Audi announced mid-season improvements to the drive train, as I recall, that primarily reduced the rolling resistance so that the car could carve out about 10 miles of additional distance. You don't say what year your car is, but the latest models are supposed to have a pretty big upgrade to the MMI, with a new chipset and LINUX software that Audi claims to be 10x faster than what arrived with the 2019 models. The 2019 model MMI is fine, speedwise, as far as I am concerned, for most things, but the faster version may help by making some features like traffic-light alerts, etc, more timely in the display.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply & detail! The Audi dealer mentioned it was being built last week - so I’m presuming it’ll have that. Thanks for the info ! Late November can’t come soon enough.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Was this already on order by the dealer then or literally they ordered it when you placed order?

Also, really good monthly cost deal there on salary sacrifice - does the employer contribute as well to the monthly lease? what mileage / term did you take out. My cheapest salary sacrifice quote was over £500 a month.

do you know what etron trim you are getting - Technik / S Line / Vorsprung? if so, then you can go to the Audi.co.uk website and look up your basic features.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello! It’s a sports trim so one up from the technik I believe. The £150 includes everything with services/insurance/unlimited mileage etc. I’m presuming my employer pays the rest! £490 is ringing a bell but unsure to be honest.
I ordered it new in June, I was quoted October but with COVID, the manufacture date was pushed back to late October!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts