Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody ordered the car in Ascari Metallic Blue and has photo's, most importantly are you pleased with your colour choice?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks 4rings

Was a bit dubious ordering this colour but wanted a change and have never had a blue car before, looking at these pictures it looks very good - yes ordered one last month with all the extras available, should get it early November 🤓

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks 4rings

Was a bit dubious ordering this colour but wanted a change and have never had a blue car before, looking at these pictures it looks very good - yes ordered one last month with all the extras available, should get it early November 🤓
The blue looks awesome.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks Tomsk - just not seeing many being ordered in this colour
Yeah I've got a similar dilemma in I've ordered in Riviera Blue and theres no images of the car in that colour. It's a 100k leap in the dark haha. I think your choice of blue is what took me away from the greys as my original colour choice was Nado Grey. I watched one of the GT manufacturing videos on youtube and it showed one on the line in your blue. I visited another Audi showroom that had an RS5 in Nado but they had TT in Turbo Blue and the Blues seem to stand out. The salesman mentioned Riviera and so i started looking at images and videos and ordered.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts