Audi E-Tron Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined the forum last month when I picked up my e-tron. This is my 11th Audi starting back with a 1974 Audi Fox (and it's the best yet). We've also been a two Audi family since 2009, except for a 18 month period with the 2018 Macan S. The Macan didn't have a lot of features that I had on my 2010 S5 cab and 2014 S6 (adaptive cruise, surround-view and some other goodies that I missed). It was my mistake to get a less-loaded Macan S over a loaded SQ5.

Anyway, glad to be back in an Audi and after six straight "S" cars (5 Audi, 1 Porsche) I'm now into the "E" cars and loving it.

Going on six weeks gas free! So is Madison - lots of electric cars here - mostly Tesla model 3's. A Madison taxi company was the first in the US to go 100% electric with 33 model 3's.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's been great! It's been easier than I thought it would be to drive around with a 1/2 a tank of electric (gas) after 5 or 6 years of trying to keep my cars full of Costco premium ga. The price difference is at least $.70 more at most other gas stations here in Wisconsin, so it was always either "go to Costco" to fill up before a trip or try to find a Costco when traveling. The "gas" thing is just a plus, as the e-tron is a great drive to me. I had a S5, S6 and Macan S the last nine years and not missing the "sport" at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts