Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I picked up my prestige a few weeks ago on a lease. Really enjoying the car so far. Its my first Audi and must say I’m a big fan. Im sure there have been tons of threads about likes/dislikes. My biggest gripe is the app. It just sucks.

A couple smaller things. I really wish the intensity of the massaging seats could be increased beyond its current capacity. Also wish the duration was longer.

Another thing is the mirror. For some reason it won’t save to my profile and I have to readjust them every time I get in the car. This has been addressed elsewhere so I’ll try those fixes.

Otherwise I really love the car. It’s the most quiet cabin I’ve ever been in. It eats up miles with no effort at all. The suspension also makes driving this car really enjoyable. I really love the way the cabin fees in the evening.

Im averaging about 2.4mi/kWh. I do mostly highway driving at 70-75 mph and I use ACC. My commute is about 10 miles each way.

Very happy to join the club.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hello all. I picked up my prestige a few weeks ago on a lease. Really enjoying the car so far. Its my first Audi and must say I’m a big fan. Im sure there have been tons of threads about likes/dislikes. My biggest gripe is the app. It just sucks.

A couple smaller things. I really wish the intensity of the massaging seats could be increased beyond its current capacity. Also wish the duration was longer.

Another thing is the mirror. For some reason it won’t save to my profile and I have to readjust them every time I get in the car. This has been addressed elsewhere so I’ll try those fixes.

Otherwise I really love the car. It’s the most quiet cabin I’ve ever been in. It eats up miles with no effort at all. The suspension also makes driving this car really enjoyable. I really love the way the cabin fees in the evening.

Im averaging about 2.4mi/kWh. I do mostly highway driving at 70-75 mph and I use ACC. My commute is about 10 miles each way.

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

I see you are having a few common minor issues, hopefully the other threads will help get them taken care of. Mine hasn't been perfect either, but I've yet to buy a vehicle that is. Certainly not a 1st model year run.

In either case, it is certainly an excellent overall luxury EV. Be sure to post some pics if you can. And congrats!

·
Registered
3 Posts

Glad you are enjoying the eTron, it is easily the best vehicle I have ever owned by far.

Yeah the app is unreliable. From about 8PM yesterday until 2AM this morning, it was out due to maintenance but you never get a notification from Audi that they are performing maintenance on the app. Just wish they would let the customers know and not have to assume it is weekend maintenance, or having to login and see the errors and think there may be something wrong with their account or vehicle connection to the servers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all. I picked up my prestige a few weeks ago on a lease. Really enjoying the car so far. Its my first Audi and must say I’m a big fan. Im sure there have been tons of threads about likes/dislikes. My biggest gripe is the app. It just
Can you share your complete lease specs? (Drive off, mileage limit, term....?)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts