Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Audi family since 1998 and were not actually in the market for an e-Tron but could not pass up the good deals that we were seeing. Picked up a 2019 Manhattan Grey Prestige with Cold Weather Package and the 21" wheels to replace the wife's 2014 Q7 P+. Paid $65k before taxes, tags, and fees. MSRP was $84K after Lidar credit. We will also still get the $7500 tax credit. We put 400 miles on it before dropping it off to get a full XPel Stealth wrap and have the calipers powder coated to match the orange highlight around the side e-Tron badges.

So far, no major issues. All charging has been done at home on a newly installed ChargePoint Home Flex 40A EVSE, which has worked perfectly. The MyAudi app is a disappointment, but it is currently telling us we have a "license plate number light malfunction" which I assume is the common issue many e-Tron owners have had to deal with. This forum and the e-Tron forums on Audiworld have been great sources off Intel on the car.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
There are definitely some great deals to be found on the E-Tron. That alone seems to be enticing quite a few buyers, myself included. I also just got my 14-50 installed in the garage, not cheap, but should be quite convenient.

The rear light bar issue does seem to be a relatively common failure but should be a painless fix. In either case, congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome, as for the License Plate issue, had same with our E, took Audi 2 weeks to get replacement part.. that is fixed. Great car but like anything new, only the end users, (us) we are the true testers and bringing out the flaws.. If you read my post you will see our issue that has just started.. Audi builds a good vehicle.. but like my Nissan Diesel truck, no longer available stopped production available because Nissan did not get ahead of the Little Things.. which can kill the big thing (the vehicle sales) :(..
Enjoy, great driving E car..
Congrats
Ric

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, none others, we have been Audi fan's for about 25 years,, used V8, few TT's, A7 and thought we would try the E. Like any new roll out, there are always issues on first roll out.. I can only imagine the future..Sadly, the E will be our last Audi.. as we head into retirement and leave the country to our retirement home 6000 miles away where its always warm, off the grid and no corrupt politics to watch the corrupt news destroy a beautiful America.. just want piece and quite. Wish all the A lovers to enjoy a good product.. Regards - Ric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts