Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost loving this! The charging timer and the dash settings always going back to default are annoying.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Have you had a chance to take it in to the dealer? There may be a software update.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I haven’t but I’ll ask when I take it in for the front end film protection.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Thank you. I haven’t but I’ll ask when I take it in for the front end film protection.
I was having similar issues, until I disabled driver profiles. Seems fine now. But it's already going in for service next week, so I'll be doing the same.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was good until I added my wife and son to it. I figured I wasn’t saving it correctly and still figuring it out. I’ve had it for two weeks today and really want to love it, especially since I traded in my A6 for it.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Yep, I hear ya. Dealing with issues is never a great way to start ownership. Especially the annoying ones! Just gotta get them fixed and move forward. I'd just disable profiles for now so you can focus on the vehicle. And make sure you don't discover any other gremlins hiding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts