Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of my 2020 Sportback in December. Looking forward to sharing experience and learnings on this forum. Todate my key finding is the poor experience with the MyAudi app. Both useability and consistency have been subpar. Audi may be a great auto manufactures but seems to lack the software customer experience skill.

My vehicle choices were narrowed down to Tesla or Audi and after a month of ownership glad I went with Audi !!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Took delivery of my 2020 Sportback in December. Looking forward to sharing experience and learnings on this forum. Todate my key finding is the poor experience with the MyAudi app. Both useability and consistency have been subpar. Audi may be a great auto manufactures but seems to lack the software customer experience skill.

My vehicle choices were narrowed down to Tesla or Audi and after a month of ownership glad I went with Audi !!
LOL. "....poor experience with the MyAudi app." You are now an official member of the E Tron driver's club! Did you have any problems signing yourself up as a Key User? Lately, however, my experience with the App has improved 300% over what it was a year ago.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL. "....poor experience with the MyAudi app." You are now an official member of the E Tron driver's club! Did you have any problems signing yourself up as a Key User? Lately, however, my experience with the App has improved 300% over what it was a year ago.
No significant issues with Key User signup. Just had to attempt multiple time (I think three) before it finally worked. Not sure if the issue was the software or connectivity. Too bad Audi has chosen not to support WiFi as that is often more available and/or reliable than the cellular network connections.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts