Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Very nice, the roof rails are not available yet in the uk I believe but next week mine goes in for the tinted windows and de chromed 👍
That’s going to look great! Post pics when it’s done.
I am going to get my front passenger and driver’s side tinted too. I am also going to get a ceramic coating and paint protection film for the front. My daily commute is 95 miles round trip so lots of bugs in the summer and cleaning them out is a pain in the but.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That’s going to look great! Post pics when it’s done.
I am going to get my front passenger and driver’s side tinted too. I am also going to get a ceramic coating and paint protection film for the front. My daily commute is 95 miles round trip so lots of bugs in the summer and cleaning them out is a pain in the but.
Is yours the 50? What kind of range are you getting? I do love the ride, extremely comfortable

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is yours the 50? What kind of range are you getting? I do love the ride, extremely comfortable
In the US I don’t think they have the 50 vs 55. I think mine maybe the 55.

I get about 200 miles, on 100% and about 150 miles, on 80%. I charge daily at 80%.

This is the quietest and smoothest car I have ever owned. It has made my commute very enjoyable 😀

·
Registered
342 Posts
Aye - US only have the larger battery version (known as the 55 in the UK).

·
Registered
955 Posts
In the US I don’t think they have the 50 vs 55. I think mine maybe the 55.

I get about 200 miles, on 100% and about 150 miles, on 80%. I charge daily at 80%.

This is the quietest and smoothest car I have ever owned. It has made my commute very enjoyable 😀
I'm guessing that your car is a 2019MY?

·
Registered
2021 Audi e-Tron Premium Plus
6 Posts
Today is my 2-month anniversary with my ‘21 e-Tron. I got a Prem Plus in the Mythos Black with Black interior. I have 1,500 miles on it so far, and I love it. I had the windows tinted (35 front/15 back) after delivery. It helps with the sun in Atlanta, and we love the privacy. It is quiet and very smooth.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Today is my 2-month anniversary with my ‘21 e-Tron. I got a Prem Plus in the Mythos Black with Black interior. I have 1,500 miles on it so far, and I love it. I had the windows tinted (35 front/15 back) after delivery. It helps with the sun in Atlanta, and we love the privacy. It is quiet and very smooth.

View attachment 2013
That looks great! I have 1700 miles in a month and it has been the best car I have driven.

·
Registered
20 Posts
LOL, no....it was just the 200 full SOC at 100% you stated....a 2021 would get more like 230.
yeah the only time I saw the 220+ was the day I took delivery. The daily cruise control at 77mph for 95 miles brings my average to 2.1-2.2 plus it’s been a bit cold in Chicago until this weekend and now I see the est range creeping up.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts