Audi e-tron Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2019 Audi Etron Quattro (55) Prestige
2,535 Posts
Very happy with my new Q8 E-tron in Magnet Grey that was recently delivered. Looking forward to driving it more over the weekend!
Congratulations on your Q8 e tron! Nice looking car. The Magnet Grey is not as dark as I had imagined it. Great to hear the car is out in the wild and I'm anxious to hear your experiences. I have a Q8 e tron Sportback on order here in the US to replace my 2019 e tron SUV. Is this your first EV?

· Registered
156 Posts
Congratulations on your Q8 e tron! Nice looking car. The Magnet Grey is not as dark as I had imagined it. Great to hear the car is out in the wild and I'm anxious to hear your experiences. I have a Q8 e tron Sportback on order here in the US to replace my 2019 e tron SUV. Is this your first EV?
Did you have to put a down to order it ?

· Registered
Q8 Etron Magnet Grey
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree on your colour point. A lot lighter than on the Audi website configuration tool. Better for it though in my view. It is my first EV - had a PHEV before. When is yours being delivered?

· Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for posting the pic, really useful. We have ordered magnet grey black edition, it is no where near the colour on the configurator, which is strange as it is almost black on the configurator and that’s what I wanted. Looks great colour though.

· Registered
2019 Audi Etron Quattro (55) Prestige
2,535 Posts
Did you have to put a down to order it ?
I put $1000.00 down. I just have a COMM#, so who knows when it will arrive. It's great to hear that Audi is actually delivering them now in the UK....Makes me think that for the US the April Campaign with Fall deliveries my actually happen in that time frame.

I agree on your colour point. A lot lighter than on the Audi website configuration tool. Better for it though in my view. It is my first EV - had a PHEV before. When is yours being delivered?
No clue, well, hopefully in the Fall. My dealer just got order allotments in mid-February. I'm really curious to hear what kind of range you get. I know the WLTP seems to be really optimistic for most e trons.

· Registered
'23 GT Prestige, '19 e-tron Prestige
32 Posts
Good looking car, congrats! We just bought a 2019 a few weeks back and love it, blue on beige. If I had seen the color chips, I would have never put those two together, but we love it. That extra range is noticeable, we've found ourselves taking the GT for longer distances. I'm not much of an SUV guy, but the e-tron really convinced me!

· Registered
Q8 Etron Magnet Grey
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I put $1000.00 down. I just have a COMM#, so who knows when it will arrive. It's great to hear that Audi is actually delivering them now in the UK....Makes me think that for the US the April Campaign with Fall deliveries my actually happen in that time frame.

No clue, well, hopefully in the Fall. My dealer just got order allotments in mid-February. I'm really curious to hear what kind of range you get. I know the WLTP seems to be really optimistic for most e trons.
Thanks for posting the pic, really useful. We have ordered magnet grey black edition, it is no where near the colour on the configurator, which is strange as it is almost black on the configurator and that’s what I wanted. Looks great colour though.
here is a picture in the shade…looks a lot darker.

Attachments

· Registered
55 Posts
Mine is 50 as mentioned. Here is summary of journey (a/c and heater on as 11’c outside)…..had 30 miles left.
It’s not too bad is it? Consumption on the motorway would likely be much higher.

It’s funny because using their online range calculator, selecting 100% motorway (110km/h) with 10c degree outside, winter tires and heating on, you get 369km which is pretty much what you achieved at (much) lower average speed. I know these calculators are never too reliable but I’m a bit disappointed quite frankly.

· Registered
1 Posts
Very happy with my new Q8 E-tron in Magnet Grey that was recently delivered. Looking forward to driving it more over the weekend!
Great looking car. Placed my order for Q8 55 E-tron in US and waiting on the production confirmation which is tentative deliver in Sept 2023. Would love to hear if you get close to the proposed range of 362 miles as advertised.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts