Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was informed by my dealer that the U.S. just got authorization for the update 91X4. Apparently it was approved last week, and when I put my VIN in, it did not show as a service. But due to unusual circumstances, my dealer notified me of the availability. Apparently this was the update that Europe got (I think the most recent). All my dealer said was that it was a MMI and Navigation update, but I don't have any other details. Does anyone know what bugs this will fix, or any new features to enable? When others on here call and get it scheduled, please let us know if they give you more details.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was informed by my dealer that the U.S. just got authorization for the update 91X4. Apparently it was approved last week, and when I put my VIN in, it did not show as a service. But due to unusual circumstances, my dealer notified me of the availability. Apparently this was the update that Europe got (I think the most recent). All my dealer said was that it was a MMI and Navigation update, but I don't have any other details. Does anyone know what bugs this will fix, or any new features to enable? When others on here call and get it scheduled, please let us know if they give you more details.
I had my e-tron in for the 3 service campaigns and got it back on Monday - I didn't have a chance to talk to the service advisor about the services they preformed. From the service invoice - they did 3 campaigns as they call it - 91X4 (software update and SD card update per 91X4, no other details), 93G1 (software update in SVM, update to charging station and SD card update) and 97ED (software update, no details).

No problems before this service - will have to see what's better with it in the days ahead.
__

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. There are saying the update should only take 1.5 hours. Not sure I believe them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks. There are saying the update should only take 1.5 hours. Not sure I believe them.
We dropped off our e-tron last Thursday morning and asked "what time do you want to pick it up". My wife said "how about 3:30pm?". The service adviser called about 1:00pm and said they would need it overnight. He texted me on Friday around noon time and said it would be ready until Monday as the software downloaded from German servers was running very slow.

Anyway, everything seems the same with the e-tron as I had no problems with it before the service updates. I only lost the shortcuts in my profile - all the other settings were intact.

Hope your service goes well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to call them tomorrow and ask that they get the download done in advance, and hope my situation improves.

·
Registered
61 Posts
We have had the first service pack, the second, 93G1, is scheduled for 22-Jun along with the center tail light module. I have only driven the car 1-3 times since the first service reprogramming and at first I thought our consumption was improved (I got 3.6mi/kWh on the way home) but it was a fluke and have been back at 2.0 again.

After about 2.5 months of not driving the car, it lost about 3% charge but we both have noticed that our seat memories have been compromised and no longer are set right. Annoying.

Our dealer said to plan for a couple of days.

·
Registered
45 Posts
View attachment 337

I found this online in reference to 93G1.
I wish that the dealers were more forthcoming about what is contained within these updates, especially as many of them correct issues which involve safety or usability of certain features. I was told that 93G1 had been applied but they couldn’t tell me what it did! Thanks for sharing the info!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts