Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I received my new Audi Etron vorsprung sportback in mythos black last week and I’m so happy with it. It’s a 55 Quattro 300kw (if that’s makes any difference). You’ll have to forgive me, I’m not a big car person but I know it’s a great car so I’ve joined this site for some hints/tips/tricks/advice - so any you have for me is greatly welcomed!!

I hated the video side mirrors at first but I love them now, I love the way they flash green when ok to manoeuvre over to the lane you’re signalling to, and flash red when it’s not! Figured that out the other day!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, I received my new Audi Etron vorsprung sportback in mythos black last week and I’m so happy with it. It’s a 55 Quattro 300kw (if that’s makes any difference). You’ll have to forgive me, I’m not a big car person but I know it’s a great car so I’ve joined this site for some hints/tips/tricks/advice - so any you have for me is greatly welcomed!!

I hated the video side mirrors at first but I love them now, I love the way they flash green when ok to manoeuvre over to the lane you’re signalling to, and flash red when it’s not! Figured that out the other day!
Hi, I’m getting mine next month. Any tips, issues or general feedback you can share?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts