Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Have you considered a CPO e-tron? I bought one with 5K miles on it and got a better warranty than what comes with a new car. No federal tax credits for leases or CPO sales (credit goes to first owner) but I saved thousands more than the credit. Very pleased with my Prestige e-tron.
Congratulations on your E Tron! Others considering purchasing a CPO (or otherwise "used") have asked how they can verify the health of the battery. Were you able to get any info on that for the car you got?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Have you considered a CPO e-tron? I bought one with 5K miles on it and got a better warranty than what comes with a new car. No federal tax credits for leases or CPO sales (credit goes to first owner) but I saved thousands more than the credit. Very pleased with my Prestige e-tron.
Our last car was CPO and we saved quite a bit from buying cpo. But we ended up got one from the dealership but it won’t be here until next week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello All, I'm currently looking to lease a 2021 E-Tron SUV for my wife this weekend. I am located in Salt Lake City which only has two dealerships in Utah basically. The breakdown is below.

MSRP: 72,525
Manufacturer Saving: $(11,250)
Lease: 36 Months Due at Signing $7,253 assuming for 10K miles per year.
Trade in Value: $13,900

What do I need to know before walk into the dealership?
-How do I negotiate to lower the MSRP?
-How do I negotiate on lower payment down,

Thanks in advance!
You may want to look at larger metros (non-west coat). We have 5 in DFW.

10 Posts
How much did you pay for your car?

·
Registered
8 Posts
For my ‘19 Prestige my out the door price came to ‘around 60 large’ before financing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Besides the wheels and the audio system, what other things on a prestige that are better than premium plus?
Since this was the most expensive car I’ve ever bought, I wanted to make sure that I got every option available and not cheat myself. And I’m glad I did.
  • Prestige package
    • Driver assistance plus package
    • Air ionizer
    • Dual pane acoustic glass
    • Valcona leather individual contour front seats w/memory
    • Ventilation and massage, front seats
    • Full leather interior package
    • Head-up display
    • Sunshades for rear side windows
    • Power door closers
    • Ambient interior lighting plus package
  • 21” 15-spoke-turbine design wheels w/all-season tires
  • Cold weather package
    • Heated rear seats
    • Adaptive windshield wipers with heated washers
    • Enhanced cabin and battery pre-conditioning (aux. A/C)

10 Posts
I talked to a used car manager at a local dealer and she said that in order for them to honor the CPO warranty, the car must be brought in for service every 10K miles ...

That is expensive.

How long do you plan to drive with yours to take advantage of the unlimited mileage warranty ? Imagine if you drive 200K miles you must bring it in 20 times.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Remember, it’s not an ICE vehicle, most of the things on the maintenance list are checks, no engine oil to replace, nor transmission fluid to worry about. Brakes should last a long time due to the system doing more regeneration when the brake pedal is pressed, the fluid change is every 2 years. You can look up the maintenance schedule to see the items on it for yourself. It certainly won’t be as costly to maintain as an ICE vehicle.

10 Posts
Remember, it’s not an ICE vehicle, most of the things on the maintenance list are checks, no engine oil to replace, nor transmission fluid to worry about. Brakes should last a long time due to the system doing more regeneration when the brake pedal is pressed, the fluid change is every 2 years. You can look up the maintenance schedule to see the items on it for yourself. It certainly won’t be as costly to maintain as an ICE vehicle.
But that's what that manager said, you are required to bring it in every 10000 miles to keep the CPO warranty

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yep, that’s the schedule. As mentioned, a lot of it is checking items on the vehicle. Lights, suspension, tire, sunroof, brakes and fluid replacement (every 20k/2 years), charging system, etc.. These items are every 20k.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts