Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, has anyone had an issue with their night vision on their E-tron where it sometimes works but other times it gives a warning that it doesnt work?

·
Super Moderator
132 Posts
Personally I don't have it but I have heard a few reports of issues, where it shows something like "Unable to something something due to surroundings"

I will be interested to hear anybody else's feedback on the feature.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Personally I don't have it but I have heard a few reports of issues, where it shows something like "Unable to something something due to surroundings"

I will be interested to hear anybody else's feedback on the feature.
Hi,
I have an Audi Etron 55 exclusive since August 2019. The night vision has never worked on my car since I got it. I have been back to the dealer many times about the fault, but they say Audi do not have a fix for it. I get an error message that the night vision is not available due to a fault. Has anyone else had similar problems?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Update

Audi refunded the original price of the night vision but it still only works 10% of the time.
Hi,
It was good news to hear you got a refund from Audi. Did you purchase this as an extra or was it included in a "package with other optional extras"? Did you get the refund after requesting it from the dealer or did you have to contact Audi direct?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts