Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I just bought a new 2021 Audi etron s line sportback with all bells and whistles.
But somehow ambient light is missing, it does not have the colored option. But I was assuming it would have the standard white ones, but it doesn't and there are no way to enable it in the menu. It explicitly says PQQ0 Without add. lights (interior lighting. But I can see that the light stripes are present and there's also white leds in the roof, but it's not on. Does anybody know if it is possibly to enable with coding or if it is possible to have audi code it?
The car is imported from France.

I hope someone is able to answer my question 😀

·
Registered
32 Posts
If it is just a coding issue it should be possible. Not sure where you are, but you could search for a local vagcom coding business, ask your local audi dealership if they are nice, or use one of the many online services. You would need a ODB link of some sort for the last option to enable them to connect remotely.
You could also ask here Ross-Tech Forums
Be extremely careful coding, you can brick your car if you don't know what you are doing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for a quick reply.
I will look into the coding then since I've got an obdlink mx+. If it gets too complicated I will have audi look at it. I have some experience with esys and ncsexpert for bmw so hopefully it is somewhat similar.

·
Registered
32 Posts
No worries :)
If you are comfortable with coding it should be no issue. If you do need some additional hardware/software, Ross-Tech: Home can help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Watching as well, come on really $72k and I can’t even get some white lights? The worst part is the tease with the red lights that come on when the doors are open I believe. Like we’re here but you didn’t pay for enough for them...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts