Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Audi e-tron 50 sport
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Anybody bought the ODBeleven tool and had any luck using it to enable Matrix lights or disable Video in motion?
I’ve got the E Tron playing media for the family to watch mainly whilst charging the car at a service station, but it would be good if I could keep it going when travelling to allow them to watch it. I appreciate it’s a safety feature but I have no interest in watching cartoons whilst driving so it won’t be a distraction for me.

·
Registered
Audi e-tron 50 sport
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Based on initial reading of VCDS / ODBeleven, no luck so far. It seems that the modules are locked in as far as matrix lights are concerned.
Thanks, any luck with video in motion?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hi guys

Anybody bought the ODBeleven tool and had any luck using it to enable Matrix lights or disable Video in motion?
I’ve got the E Tron playing media for the family to watch mainly whilst charging the car at a service station, but it would be good if I could keep it going when travelling to allow them to watch it. I appreciate it’s a safety feature but I have no interest in watching cartoons whilst driving so it won’t be a distraction for me.

Whilst you wont have an interest in watching the cartoons whilst driving, just be warned that on the Motorways recently, police are using a lorry cab to look down and scan down into cars / other vehicles etc to look for anyone that has video streaming / using phones etc in the front so if this is seen you may still get stopped and have a lot of explaining to do to try to get out of a ticket sadly.

Police use new HGV cab to spot unsafe driving on M6, A500 and A50 - this is what they found - Stoke-on-Trent Live (stokesentinel.co.uk)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts