·
Administrator
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Everyone
just ordered a Q4 e-tron as a Company vehicle and hoping to take delivery November time.

Based in West Wales (UK) so loads of hills to go up and to come back down

Looking forward to picking up tips before it arrives

·
Registered
Audi GT
1 Posts
Hi all,

In a few hours I will take a southbound flight to Stockholm, Sweden, for a pickup of my new GT tomorrow at lunchtime. Together with my son we will drive straight back home - a 920km long diesel free premier drive. During the following days I plan to cover almost another 1000km traveling in work. Quite a start as an EV newbie! Working as a sales rep in the medtech industry I estimate somewhere around 50-60 000km yearly so timme Will son till iaf I Madde the fight choice converting to all electric.

Car is Kemora gray with 21 inch wheels. It looks rather spectacular, but I tried to have the wheels changed to 20 inch. Unfortunatly that was not possible so I hope they will run decently on our sometimes a bit rougher pavement. Worst case I´ll have them changed later. Anyway I’m really looking forward to the trip together with my son.

BR
Peter

·
Administrator
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·

·
Administrator
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·

·
Administrator
126 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi, I'm Chris, UK based and I am replacing my 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Speciale with an E-Tron GT Quattro, which I have ordered through my lease co. just waiting for dealer confirmation.

·
Administrator
126 Posts

·
Registered
Q4 Ed1 c&s, heat pump, Navarra blue
8 Posts
hi everyone. Introducing myself, BEV newbie, had a PHEV mitsubishi 2014-2017, 3 great years but then got tempted by a Q7. (yeah, looking at it now, going from a plug in hybrid to a 283hp 3L diesel in 2017 did seem to buck the trend at the time!) Took the leap to go full electric end of May, finally ordered a Q4 40 edition 1 (C&S pack + heat pump) in navarra blue first week of June, for build week 27. Since then i have been one of the many experiencing "its built but not complete" delays like you all! And all the while nice shiny new models being released to tempt me away from my deposit and after something new / faster / better (my teenage boys say its like the plot of Love Island if that makes sense to anyone else). Am staying loyal for now - not least the Audi Approved Used Prices of Q4s (ex demo) are really high but also becuase i still think it will be awesome when i get my hands on it. Trouble is, I sold the Q7 when Q4 delivery was forecast end july and hand it over in a week, so having to share partners car for a month. (please..not more!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone,
I have a PHEV Volvo XC60 T8 right now, looking to go for a Q4 50 by the end of the year. Bought the wife a VW e-Up in the beginning of the year, we love it. I always try to use it instead of the big Volvo whenever I can. :)

·
Administrator
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·

·
Administrator
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·

·
Registered
11 Posts
Me chamo Fernando, sou do Brasil, adquiri Etron 55 Sportback Performance Black, com opcionais completos.
muito satisfeito com o carro até o momento.
Ja fiz codificação pra liberar vídeo em movimento e ajuste de suspensão mais baixo que o modo de fabrica.

parabéns pelo conteúdo dos artigos, muito rico de informações.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi there, new to all this ..... first EV (not scheduled to land until April) and very limited skills and knowledge but looking forward to learning from those pioneering the way.

Have a GT Vorsprung with the 22kw AC charging option in Audi exclusive colour option and colour coded interior on order.

Not yet entirely convinced by the EV proposition but the Audi struck me as the best solution for us and hey, you have to start somewhere and so far .... I'm enjoying the new learning.

Pleased to meet and look forward to learning from folks on the fourm. And maybe at some point being able to help others.

All the best

·
Administrator
126 Posts

·
Administrator
126 Posts
41 - 60 of 92 Posts