126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·

·
Administrator
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·

·
Registered
2022 Audi Q4 e-tron Progressiv Navarra Blue Metallic (on order)
1 Posts
Hello everyone!

Ordered a Q4 e-tron 50 AWD Progressiv in Navarra Blue Metallic last week and waiting to hear regarding production and delivery dates. Was told to expecting a Feb / March 2022 as allocations for the rest of calendar 2021 are sold out.

This will replace a 2018 Q5.

Best,

Marco.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello all!

After lurking for some time I have joined the forum today.

I am a current Audi owner in Canada and have just ordered my first EV, a 2022 e-tron 55 quattro, so the wait for delivery begins!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Congratulations. Dealing with an EV in a cold weather climate offers a unique set of issues, but the car is great.

·
Premium Member
2022 E-Tron Sportback Technik
5 Posts
Welcome fellow Canuck! Have had my 2022 for 3 weeks now, and am enjoying it immensely.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome fellow Canuck! Have had my 2022 for 3 weeks now, and am enjoying it immensely.
Very glad to hear it!
Where are you? here in the Toronto area there are no 2022 models yet, and the dealer has no idea when one will arrive.
My order was placed last Friday, initial estimate for delivery is April next year :(

·
Registered
23 Posts
UK here have an E Niro 4+ and wanted to completely convert to EV so added the Etron 55 quattro 2 years old to our fleet. Love the cabin and the drive 😃

61 - 80 of 92 Posts