Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi everyone, Tom here from UT. We will be picking up a new 2022 e-tron on Monday 1/3 so thought I'd join here for information and discussions. This is our first EV. We drove a Model Y and Model 3 Performance before taking an e-tron for a spin. It was a pretty easy decision for us after the e-tron test drive.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Congratulations on your new car. I got my SUV in 2019 and still love it. Good luck on getting your MyAudi app set up. The app and the Audi Cloud Service are probably the biggest disappointments. Very, very flaky. Just remember, if it doesn't work, 99.999999% of the time it is their fault.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congratulations on your new car. I got my SUV in 2019 and still love it. Good luck on getting your MyAudi app set up. The app and the Audi Cloud Service are probably the biggest disappointments. Very, very flaky. Just remember, if it doesn't work, 99.999999% of the time it is their fault.
LOL, noted on the app/cloud. Hopefully they get the kinks worked out before too many more vehicles hit the road. We're downsizing the wife's car from a 2014 Sequoia to the e-tron SUV. Just so happened that a Mythos Black premium+ with Black Optik package was on it's way to the dealer we test drove at. Were able to put in a hold deposit after we finally made a decision so avoiding the wait. We're both really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi from the Salt Lake valley in Utah. We just picked up our 2022 e-tron SUV on 1/3. This is our first EV so pretty excited about it. Already learning a lot on the forum, especially in regards to charging. Very helpful so far. Thanks for creating the forum and look forward to learning more about the vehicle here.

·
Registered
Have: GLA45 AMG -- Want: Q4 50 e-tron
27 Posts
Hi everyone. I am from CT, USA. Fan of hot-hatches and smaller cars (not easy to find a small EV with decent mile range in the states). Owned a few different VW GTI's in my past but always wanted an AWD Audi. Hoping to get the Audi Q4 50 Premium Plus e-tron with S-line package. I'd loooove to get the Audi e-tron S, but money doesn't grow on trees, unfortunately. ;-)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, I am from CA and excited about my new E-Tron. We bought my wife a Q5 last year, and I finally decided to trade in my BMW X5 for an E-Tron. I started looking at EV and the Mustang but then decided Audi was the way to go. I could not find any EV in NorthernCA, but got lucky and found this one on the lot. Happy to be part of the E-Tron crowd!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello :) Ray from Norway, two days ago I placed an order for a Q4 e-tron SUV, Premium+, Black Optic, Black Interior, Mythos Black Metallic.
Guess it'll be well into 2023 until it arrives, but then again it will probably be a 2023-model as well. I can wait :)

81 - 100 of 133 Posts