Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. New to Audi. I've had Range Rovers (diesel) for decades and am currently ready to change from my 2019 RR diesel but with my, recently cancelled, latest 2023 Range Rover PHEV having a lead time of "Maybe it'll be in 2022 but probably 2023." and the fact that I never use my SUV for hauling and my 7 year old pup is starting to have a hard time jumping in, I decided to leave Land Rover. I looked at all SUVish EVs and have decided on the e-tron Sportback. I really wanted the standard E-Tron but for 2023, they dropped the Prestige package and I can't stand the mandatory colors on the Chronos edition. I'm fine with the Sportback though as, like I said, I don't really haul things, other than my dogs. I sent in my order to my salesman today and he's thinking it'll be about 6 months, if he can't find one already built with my specs. I've also decided to rent an e-tron (2019) through Turo starting tomorrow, for a few days to see how living with an EV is really like. Below are my specs.

2022 e-tron Sportback Prestige
Plasma Blue Metallic
Okapi Brown/black interior
Rear passenger side airbags and illuminated seat belt buckles

·
Registered
E-tron 50 Quattro 2022
5 Posts
Thank you very much for the welcome.
I'm from the island of Trinidad. Not many EV owners on the island.
I'm going from my 2.4l Kia Sorento to an Audi E-tron 50 Quattro.
Just waiting for the local authorities to license it.
Hopefully I take possession in the next couple of weeks.
Looking forward to learning about EV ownership first hand.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello there, Englishman living in Norway.

Picked up a Etron 55 Quattro SLine Sport Black Edition in Kronos Grey about 3 weeks ago. Previous car was a 3.0l V6 tdi A6 Avant. Decided in the electric journey as diesel is becoming so expensive and being phased out in the Oslo areas over the coming years.

So far so good. I’ve been looking through the forum and seems pretty helpful. Having a few issues with the myAudi app and accidentally deleted my profile. The dealer sorted all that out but there are still a few niggles.

My first EV so a bit of a learning curve, but 700km in and loving the car, handling and looks.

There are not many of this model / colour on the roads and it appears to be a real head turner with other Etron drivers approaching and asking about it.

Still need to get a new roof box for snowboarding, as my old Thule is pretty bulky.

Any recommendations?

Cheers, Rich.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Congratulations on your etron! The car rates very well among EV's in cold climates. Just expect a 20 or 25% drop in actual range, compared with the "official" range, as your ambient temps drops from 25C to 0C. Here in the USA the MyAudi app is incredibly flaky. I'd be interested in how reliable you find it in Norway.

Can't help with the choice of a roof box, but there are threads here and on the AudiWorld site (Audi e-Tron - AudiWorld Forums) that discuss this.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Swapping one for the other….. can’t afford to keep both!

been driving Audi’s since 2005, (A3, A4, A5, A3, A3, A5, A4 Avant, Etron). I guess that makes me quite a boring person really, but, I like the styling, the refinement, and the way they drive. I also had an eegit of a line manager back in the early days who drove BMWs, so that kind of put me off for life! 🤣

was initially sceptical about electric, but, also a sucker for trying new tech. I wouldn’t go back now.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts