Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi All, New member here... how are we all !
I have been driving Audi's for almost 10 years now and finally making the move to an EV...
I have just placed an order on an Etron 55 black edition in solid black with comfort and sound pack..
Still waiting on a date from the dealers etc.. as just gave the go ahead for this earlier this week... so hopefully the 6 to 8 months I was quoted can be met..

cheers
J !

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi All, New member here... how are we all !
I have been driving Audi's for almost 10 years now and finally making the move to an EV...
I have just placed an order on an Etron 55 black edition in solid black with comfort and sound pack..
Still waiting on a date from the dealers etc.. as just gave the go ahead for this earlier this week... so hopefully the 6 to 8 months I was quoted can be met..

cheers
J !
Welcome! New here... considering an e-tron. Was your order for a 2022 or a 2023? I ask because when we were at the dealership yesterday for a test drive, they said 2022 orders are cutoff and converting to 2023.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome! New here... considering an e-tron. Was your order for a 2022 or a 2023? I ask because when we were at the dealership yesterday for a test drive, they said 2022 orders are cutoff and converting to 2023.
Hi there , I wasn’t sure tbh … just had a look and it may well be the MY2023 model .. but I guess this would then extend my lead time .. positive that it’s the 2023 model , 😃, but negative if it takes extra time now and is delayed to get to me ☹

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, UK based etron Sportback owner, had a lot of Audi’s over the last few years and this is my first all electric Audi. Joining this forum to see if anyone else is having the software issues that I’ve been having. Also, had four new tyres recently after a blowout at speed, a loss of pressure all round and air suspension issue. At least the most recent software update seems to have solved the charging and range issues. Had the car six months, bought it new, not the best experience so far. Wishing I’d spent the extra dough and bought the Porsche Taycan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there , I wasn’t sure tbh … just had a look and it may well be the MY2023 model .. but I guess this would then extend my lead time .. positive that it’s the 2023 model , 😃, but negative if it takes extra time now and is delayed to get to me ☹
Hi, just an update for you, FYI... got a date of Nov 22 for the new car now... but may move, but confirmed that its MY23, Just no idea still on the spec and what changes this brings.. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Folks !
Coming from a Mercedes BlueTec, first looked at the Tesla Y, then considered VW id4 or id5, but the E Tron really did it for me.
Visited my Family in Germany a couple of weeks ago, drove my Brothers Q5 (Autobahn) and made my Decision. So last Week I picked up my 2019 Audi E Ton, and I am very happy with my decision.
First thing I did was replace the wheels, (I do that with all of my Cars) lol.
I do own another EV, the BMW i3, my Girlfriend drives that one.
Since I got Solar that I installed myself back in 2015, I don't even pay for the Juice these Cars are using.
Soon I have a better picture I hope:
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

121 - 132 of 132 Posts