Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen a master list of option codes for the Q4? The two I am interested in is removal of engine and model designation. If not then I will ask my dealership if they can find out. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you want to find a code, just configure the car with the required option and generate a pdf (in the configurator). This way the Audi codes will show in the pdf.
Yeah, I see that. Thanks! Just a shame this option does not seem to be in the configurator anymore. It was when I ordered by 2009 A4 and my 2017 Q5.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, I see that. Thanks! Just a shame this option does not seem to be in the configurator anymore. It was when I ordered by 2009 A4 and my 2017 Q5.
2Z0 definitely was available when I ordered mine last week, I included it. Ask your dealer, they have a slightly different configurator. Also it may be market dependent, I'm in Spain for example. Also try the "search equipment" button, there are some options there that are not visible if you only go through the normal sections (interior, exterior...)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2Z0 definitely was available when I ordered mine last week, I included it. Ask your dealer, they have a slightly different configurator. Also it may be market dependent, I'm in Spain for example. Also try the "search equipment" button, there are some options there that are not visible if you only go through the normal sections (interior, exterior...)
Great to know. I am not ordering via a dealer, as its company fleet lease, but I have the option to add extra commentary to the order so I will try and push for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts