Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Nice upgrade!

As BMW releases its line up of all-electric SUV's, are you going to consider one of them?
I know an iX3 is coming out soon but nothing close to the E-Tron (iX5) for a few more years, but i'm sure some people can make the compromise on space.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm still waiting, with all the lockdown restrictions. Been told its being built this week, it just then needs to get from Brussels to the UK.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well I'm still waiting, with all the lockdown restrictions. Been told its being built this week, it just then needs to get from Brussels to the UK.
Hello, I've just put in order for E-tron 50 myself (my first EV). Estimated delivery date is Feb 2021 but I suspect this will be delayed with covid restrictions. Do you mind saying what your original delivery date was? Just trying to gauge the general timeframe for delivery.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello, I've just put in order for E-tron 50 myself (my first EV). Estimated delivery date is Feb 2021 but I suspect this will be delayed with covid restrictions. Do you mind saying what your original delivery date was? Just trying to gauge the general timeframe for delivery.
Welcome.

I ordered (through a work salary sacrifice scheme) on 30 September and was provided with a estimated date to dealer of mid January. My build date is currently unconfirmed as week 3 / 2021, so means its likely to not be with dealer until February time.

Currently the salary sacrifice scheme are quoting 18 weeks - so that would be mid March on orders placed now.

Doesnt mean that your dealer hasnt already got some orders in earlier though knowing that they are likely to sell them.

What trim did you go for? Any add-ons?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome.

I ordered (through a work salary sacrifice scheme) on 30 September and was provided with a estimated date to dealer of mid January. My build date is currently unconfirmed as week 3 / 2021, so means its likely to not be with dealer until February time.

Currently the salary sacrifice scheme are quoting 18 weeks - so that would be mid March on orders placed now.

Doesnt mean that your dealer hasnt already got some orders in earlier though knowing that they are likely to sell them.

What trim did you go for? Any add-ons?
I’m the same through salary sacrifice. When I placed order it said 13 weeks lead time. I’m hopefully for March but will see.
I went with sport trim and typhoon grey color. I added the 21inch wheels, sunroof and roof rails. That was enough 💵 with Audi prices.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts