Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having this message pop up? Now for the rub. I took it to the dealer the other day. The shop Forman gets in the car and it works. I get home try the same buttons and the message comes up again. I'm losing it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have tried using mine in my underground carpark in my apartment and no spaces seems to be getting picked up as available and I wonder if its to do with the space around as it is very tight, does anyone have a decent video (or step by step guide) please as want to make sure I am using it correctly, many thanks

·
Registered
183 Posts
So I had assisted parking on my Mercedes CLA, as you slowed and passed parking spaces it would identify any empty ones and prompt on the dashboard if you wanted to park there, it was then technically hands free into the space, as I never tried this on the eTron GT I test drove I imagine it is the same, but once it has identified the space you can step out and use the app to park... someone who has done it should be able to provide an accurate steps guide.

The Merc was so bad at parking I only used it twice :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
I just used remote park assist this morning for the first time. The initial time I tried, it said it disconnected. I closed the app and reopened it, and it worked perfectly. I was in my garage, which is very tight and the GT is parked angled to prevent hitting my wife's AMG. I hit the park assist icon, then held the round start button on the screen until it started. I then held the bottom bar and watched it back up out of the garage and then turned to avoid my daughter's jeep in the driveway. If was flawless, and much better than I do each day. I will be using it to back out of the garage from now on.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I just used remote park assist this morning for the first time. The initial time I tried, it said it disconnected. I closed the app and reopened it, and it worked perfectly. I was in my garage, which is very tight and the GT is parked angled to prevent hitting my wife's AMG. I hit the park assist icon, then held the round start button on the screen until it started. I then held the bottom bar and watched it back up out of the garage and then turned to avoid my daughter's jeep in the driveway. If was flawless, and much better than I do each day. I will be using it to back out of the garage from now on.
What phone do you have?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I just did it for the third time today. Each time it disconnected. I then closed app totally by swiping up. Then I reopened app and it worked. Three different times in two different locations it worked after restarting app. Good luck. I was standing in front of drivers door and moved to front on car.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I just tried it and message says "Connection to Vehicle Required To Start this function please move close to your vehicle" as I am standing right next to the car

1 - 20 of 63 Posts