Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Pebble gray will be a color offer for the Audi Q4 Etron in the U.S.??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes one of only 4 colors in initial USA offering. Others are Navarra Blue, Glacier White and Mythos Black. Pebble Gray is the only non metallic

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes one of only 4 colors in initial USA offering. Others are Navarra Blue, Glacier White and Mythos Black. Pebble Gray is the only non metallic
Xlnt! I thought that Typhoon was going to be offered. Happy to see the Pebble Gray, very nice!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Pebble grey is the default “free” color. The other colors are premium and cost extra. $595, if memory serves.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Pebble grey is the default “free” color. The other colors are premium and cost extra. $595, if memory serves.
Correct. I vowed I'm done paying extra for paint so I'm glad the default isn't black or I'd have broken my promise to myself 😂

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boy, I couldn’t agree more for upcharging on everything in its path. I will need to see it in person to see if it’s my go to.
my other concern is the brakes. I test drove the ID4 and couldn’t believe my foot in the amount of travel in the pedal. Apparently the Audi will be the same. It doesn’t instill confidence when braking,
but one pedal driving will make it easier to live with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got pebble grey (I had no choice, only one in stock) with all black/black details and it looks awesome.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got pebble grey (I had no choice, only one in stock) with all black/black details and it looks awesome.
Hi, it looks like in the U.S. we will need to do vehicle wrap to get it “trimmed”…it really IS beautiful!
enjoy your drive, let me know how much you enjoy driving it! Which model did you get?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got mine this August, Q4 35 s-line, it was the only 1 in stock at that moment in time in Ireland so I was lucky with the model and so far very happy with the car.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi, it looks like in the U.S. we will need to do vehicle wrap to get it “trimmed”…it really IS beautiful!
enjoy your drive, let me know how much you enjoy driving it! Which model did you get?
I got mine this August, Q4 35 s-line, it was the only 1 in stock at that moment in time in Ireland so I was lucky with the model and so far very happy with the car.
awesome, enjoy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts