Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boy, I couldn’t agree more for upcharging on everything in its path. I will need to see it in person to see if it’s my go to.
my other concern is the brakes. I test drove the ID4 and couldn’t believe my foot in the amount of travel in the pedal. Apparently the Audi will be the same. It doesn’t instill confidence when braking,
but one pedal driving will make it easier to live with.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got pebble grey (I had no choice, only one in stock) with all black/black details and it looks awesome.
Hi, it looks like in the U.S. we will need to do vehicle wrap to get it “trimmed”…it really IS beautiful!
enjoy your drive, let me know how much you enjoy driving it! Which model did you get?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi, it looks like in the U.S. we will need to do vehicle wrap to get it “trimmed”…it really IS beautiful!
enjoy your drive, let me know how much you enjoy driving it! Which model did you get?
I got mine this August, Q4 35 s-line, it was the only 1 in stock at that moment in time in Ireland so I was lucky with the model and so far very happy with the car.
awesome, enjoy!

·
Registered
Q4 E-Tron 40 S Line
26 Posts
Boy, I couldn’t agree more for upcharging on everything in its path. I will need to see it in person to see if it’s my go to.
my other concern is the brakes. I test drove the ID4 and couldn’t believe my foot in the amount of travel in the pedal. Apparently the Audi will be the same. It doesn’t instill confidence when braking,
but one pedal driving will make it easier to live with.
Yes, the brakes were a shock to me and after a week I'm still approaching junctions like I did in my Mini Electric and having to stab them hard before I overshoot them. Pebble Grey for a 'free' colour looks awesome. I'm really happy with it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, the brakes were a shock to me and after a week I'm still approaching junctions like I did in my Mini Electric and having to stab them hard before I overshoot them. Pebble Grey for a 'free' colour looks awesome. I'm really happy with it.
Hi dw, can you please post a photo or two!?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very nice! The wheel offerings are different in the U.S.
also the arches are black, we won’t get that option! Did you only have 4 color options?
I think the the Pebble Gray looks sooo classy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.