Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to get a new eTron Sportsback but I will wait for the Q4 etron reveal. From what I understand, I think the Q4 has some advantages:
  • Longer range.
  • Newest technology (software?).
  • Cheaper?

I do LOVE how the current eTron Sportsback looks but I want to ask you what are the biggest advantages that the current eTron Sportsback has over the Q4 (other than bigger car).

Thanks in advance for your time.

ps: this would be my first EV, yay!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats on choosing to go electric! So without knowing much about the Q4 e-tron yet, I'm going to make two assumptions based on model tiers.

The finish of the e-tron is at the same level of the highest end Audi cars, not counting S and RS models. When you get into a fully loaded Q5 or A4, it doesn't compare to the e-tron.

I can only assume that they won't load the Q4 with all the same features of the e-tron Sportback, but again that's only an assumption.

I think if you're on the fence and not in a rush, just wait until the Q4 comes out and compare. I bought the e-tron SUV and I am completely enamored with the car. Either way you go I'm sure you'll be happy with the decision!

·
Registered
60 Posts
You have to make the decision at some point and there will always be that "shall I wait for this instead.." moment. You might find you wait for the Q4 and they announce longer range on the e-tron or some other company announces something else and you just end up delaying and waiting.

From what I have read and having watched so many reviews etc, the EV market is continually bettering itself, so I just decided - take the plunge now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts