Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all thank you for setting up/supporting this forum as with all new cars it’s difficult to understand there capabilities especially in these Covid times.
I am coming out of a Porsche Cayenne into a launch edition E-Tron 50. (Was not going to wait until April for the 55)
My questions if I may.
Key less entry for the door handles mine seems not to have it? I thought it would be standard?
Interior lighting changes again only seem to have white? No option to change on the MMI?
I was hoping for tailgate gesture as standard but again this was not part of the launch edition...
I’m not disappointed by any means it’s probably a user error just wondered if anyone knew whilst I am waiting on the dealership to respond via email?

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm in the US and have a 2019 55, but there was another recent thread on this site that said the keyless entry and some other features for the 50 were part of an optional "Convenience" package. You should check with your Dealer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I moved from a 2018 Macan S to the 2019 etron (55) last year and could not be happier with all the technology and safety features of the etron that were missing in the Macan. Unless you are only going to drive short distances I would recommend waiting for the 55 model. Besides lacking some of the 55's features, the short range , especially in the cold months would give me second thoughts about my purchase of the 50 model.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You only get keyless, boot gesture, colour changing lights, upgraded stereo with the comfort and sound pack without it you just get keyless start. I added it to my order as what you get seems ok for £1,800

·
Registered
395 Posts
I moved from a 2018 Macan S to the 2019 etron (55) last year and could not be happier with all the technology and safety features of the etron that were missing in the Macan. Unless you are only going to drive short distances I would recommend waiting for the 55 model. Besides lacking some of the 55's features, the short range , especially in the cold months would give me second thoughts about my purchase of the 50 model.
Regarding miles, I tend to agree. If you are in an area where winter temps drop below 0C, you can lose 30% or more of your miles per charge.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We went from Porsche Macan S petrol, to Audi E-tron sportback 55 this week (the car reminds me of A8 on stilts)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts