Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new member here. I’m looking at an Etron GT that doesn’t have these packs added and I was wondering is it possible to add tour/city pack to your Etron if they weren’t added when ordered new? Where I live these packs add driver aids such as adaptive cruise control and sign/traffic light recognition etc. The car has 360 cameras and seems to have the radars installed at the front so I thought maybe the required hardware was there.

·
Registered
e-tron GT Quattro
166 Posts
With regard to cameras for the city pack perhaps but the adaptive I belive has a different stalk with a distance rocker. Maybe wrong but if the car is physically different to support perhaps not.

But if you have all of the hardware I don't see why not if Audi chose to make it available

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With regard to cameras for the city pack perhaps but the adaptive I belive has a different stalk with a distance rocker. Maybe wrong but if the car is physically different to support perhaps not.

But if you have all of the hardware I don't see why not if Audi chose to make it available
Dealer said no but then he didn't even seem to know that some options were available to purchase in the app. I'll have to check if the stalk has the distance rocker, probably not.

Thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Following this, as my car on order has the Tour pack (adaptive steering etc included), but not the city pack. I was watching the pennies on the bill

However, now thinking I should have included it….. be good to know if I can turn it on. I imagine the car has all that is needed in terms of cameras/sensors etc

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi all, new member here. I’m looking at an Etron GT that doesn’t have these packs added and I was wondering is it possible to add tour/city pack to your Etron if they weren’t added when ordered new? Where I live these packs add driver aids such as adaptive cruise control and sign/traffic light recognition etc. The car has 360 cameras and seems to have the radars installed at the front so I thought maybe the required hardware was there.
Not 100% sure (don't own a GT yet) but I think the mirrors are also slightly different to accommodate the orange light that comes on for the Side Assist element of the City Assist Package)... Not sure about the other stuff (although I was able to get a Kufatec mod for my S4 to gain Lane Assist and Traffic Sign Recognition) so I suspect there'll been an OTA or mod available at some point once the GT has become a bit more established.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts