Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car came with all upgrades from factory, so I can't buy more in the FOD-shop. But it still notifies me almost every morning that some of my bought functions are now available and that I have to restart the car to activate some of them. DAB-radio is one of the functions which are available and that means that it resets the radio and put it on FM 88,3 which is not a station in my area = loud white noise + it deletes my DAB-station shortcuts.
Since I already have all the functions in the FOD-shop it would make sense just to disable the shop if it's possible.
Does any of you know if it's possible to disable or have a solution on this very annoying issue?

The picture is in Danish so it doesn't give much sense here, but the upper notification says: "Shop: 3 functions were installed correct". The middel says: " For Dynamics Light Scene to function, please restart car".

Thanks.

Gadget Font Display device Computer Multimedia

·
Registered
250 Posts
My e-tron does this too from time-to-time. Not every morning as far as I know but a few times a month, perhaps. It's an S-line. I've put it down to the poor quality of the Audi software. Fortunately, none of the things we're paying for has become unavailable (after just over a year). I have no idea if this can be disabled - I doubt it can. There are other inconsistencies such as logging out of myAudi on the vehicle which loses Sat Nav destinations until you log back in. The car is driven mostly by my wife, we have different keys and settings. Of late the car has started consistently forgetting my seat position. I don't know if this is related to your issues.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In ours it's almost every morning also this morning. Mine also do the things you refer to. It also often delete my shortcuts. It's really annoying.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
If it's a software quirk or alert, you might try a full shutdown and reboot of the car? (I'm not referring to a factory reset--a much more involved procedure). With the car turned on, close all the windows. Stop the car, get out and lock all the doors. Keep the fobs far away from the car and do not use the MyAudi app. Wait at least a couple of hours before restarting the car. This allows the car to reboot as completely as possible. It's pretty easy to do, so might be worth a shot!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
From an E Tron technician at my Dealer. This sort of thing actually applies to most modern automobiles. The electronics shutdown over a period of time after turning off the car. If you are going to leave your etron for an extended period of time, roll up all the windows and lock it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts