Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently getting average of 2.7-9 mi/kwh.
That puts average range in around 245.

We most often drive 10-15 miles per day and then 100 on weekends… so yeah, not a lot.
353302F1-9FE5-4040-B3BD-2E1015B47B15.jpeg
353302F1-9FE5-4040-B3BD-2E1015B47B15.jpeg

·
Registered
955 Posts
How do you get it to display mi/kwh? Mine only displays kWh/100mi and mi/kwh isn't an option that I can find.
I'm not sure if it runs across all "cockpit display" options, but I have my display set to the "E Tron" display and the mi/kWh is an option for it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm trying to train myself to stop obsessing about the E Tron range and efficiency.
Yeah I don’t want it displayed in the car because it is something else to pay attention to besides where my attention should be focused. It’s nice to have on the app to review after the fact.

·
Registered
e-tron 50 technik
241 Posts
The UK weather is very cool and wet recently. Getting around 2.1-2.5m/kWh in Dynamic S mode etron 50. My 2 year old son loves the acceleration so we're doing lots of countdowns to blast off!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Weather does seem to make a difference. I did a 150 mile round-trip today with mostly highway and the ACC set to 68 mph. Temperature was in the 70s pretty much all day. I ended up with almost 2.8 miles per kWh (359 Wh per mile). I have a 2019 with the 21" turbine wheels.

·
Registered
e-tron 50 technik
241 Posts
Weather does seem to make a difference. I did a 150 mile round-trip today with mostly highway and the ACC set to 68 mph. Temperature was in the 70s pretty much all day. I ended up with almost 2.8 miles per kWh (359 Wh per mile). I have a 2019 with the 21" turbine wheels.
For sure. The battery (and motors etc) performs much better when ambient temperatures are 10°c/50°F and above. When its warmer the battery retains heat overnight too which even makes short journeys more efficient. Below 10°c/50°F the efficiency drops of course and the pack loses the temperature between journeys/overnight.

Oh yeah, the personal sacrifice you are prepared to make to keep your 2 year old happy. Such dedication. :giggle:
🤣

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nope just the right time of day i guess. No stupid acceleration and coasting a lot where and when possible. I checked and i have just 50 feet of elevation difference from home to work so it's not a variable that makes a lot of difference IMHO.
So you’re essentially saying my driving style is crappy, lol.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts