Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
0. But reading a lot and learning a lot from you all in preparation so thanks. Lol. 😀

·
Registered
20 Posts
4040 miles in 3 months and I get excited every time I get in the vehicle.

·
Registered
17 Posts
169 miles in a week :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
2,481 since 19th Aug 20. Stupidly opted for 7,500 per year on 2 year lease so I'll be putting some money by for excess mileage, rather than cutting back on drives and having no fun.

·
Registered
60 Posts
2,481 since 19th Aug 20. Stupidly opted for 7,500 per year on 2 year lease so I'll be putting some money by for excess mileage, rather than cutting back on drives and having no fun.
LOL - obviously too nice a car to stick to your 625 miles a month. Must admit I found that with my last two cars (VW Tiguan, Volvo V90Cross Country) - so I devised a spreadsheet that I logged each payday what my mileage was and it worked out for me how much I should put away, with a running total I could then either add more or dip into my "fund" depending on my mileage that month lol. Sad i know but it helped when it came to returning the car lol.

Reactions: Joe92038 and LSB777

·
Registered
43 Posts
LOL - obviously too nice a car to stick to your 625 miles a month. Must admit I found that with my last two cars (VW Tiguan, Volvo V90Cross Country) - so I devised a spreadsheet that I logged each payday what my mileage was and it worked out for me how much I should put away, with a running total I could then either add more or dip into my "fund" depending on my mileage that month lol. Sad i know but it helped when it came to returning the car lol.
Haha. I've done exactly that already (great minds etc). Problem with being an analyst for a living in my case. My excess mileage is 29.4p Inc VAT but I don't want to just sit in it and not go anywhere. My average over last 5 years was 8.5k so I thought go under and pay excess rather than going for 10,000 allowance. Luckily I ordered in March before the grant was removed so I'm still winning.

·
Registered
34 Posts
11 months old, 6700 miles. Trouble-free and very enjoyable. One dealer visit for updates, one dealer visit for a new tire (flat tire from a large bolt in the the road). Going in for the one year service on the 16th.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How about we add our long-term memory mi/kwh too? Mine is just 2.6 for 2,481 miles.
3853 miles in 10 months....
I'm 2.4 for 3853 mi. My wife (a "twin" e-tron) is 2.33 for 922 miles.... purchased the same day, January 2020.... guess who's the chauffeur? And who does all the freeway driving?
Thanks to ALL OF YOU for the insightful information on this site!
And this e-tron is the MOST luxurious car I've ever sat in.... including my grandfather's Rolls Royce!
Cheers,
J

1 - 13 of 13 Posts