Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I know this maybe a daft question, for those who have their cars when preheating the cabin can you also heat the windscreen? Popped into my head as I getting the ice of my car this morning.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes. App has an option for glass heating. Whole thing takes less than 5 mins from freezing to clear. Throw the scraper in the bin!

·
Registered
2022 Audi e-tron GT Prestige/Performance/Leather [Mythos Black]
200 Posts
Follow-up dumb question -- what exactly is "comfort climate control"? Is this to heat the seats?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes. App has an option for glass heating. Whole thing takes less than 5 mins from freezing to clear. Throw the scraper in the bin!
That’s great, it will be summer by the time I get it but good for next year 😂

·
Registered
244 Posts
One day I'll get this ruddy app working.

Enjoy it, those who have it working. (y)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Me too.

As I have no app functions yet, I have to use the car Auxiliary Setting. I needed to set it for tonight. The Day/Time defaults to tomorrow. You have to pull down the screen and today appears. Bonkers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
One day I'll get this ruddy app working.

Enjoy it, those who have it working. (y)
It's the 1st time MyAudi App connected yesterday to the Q4 since delivery last month. No full functionality yet. Only remote charging, and remote climate control. You can see your range as well as SOC. Still unable to remotely lock and unlock the car. It was nice to remotely stop pre-heating after 10mins so as not to drain too much energy, as I'm still waiting for Pod Point to install end of January. Maybe you already done this, but you could try Logging Out on the App and deleting the App and re-installing, might work. Also, you might have to do it a few times. Good luck!

·
Registered
244 Posts
All done and dusted weeks ago. Audi Digital say it's because of the Software update. My sales rep who knows her stuff has also tried remotely without success.

So, it's just a waiting game, like so many others things at the present time.

Seeing how well everything operates with my sons Model 3, there are parts of me wishing I'd got one of those instead, but I do like this car despite its failings.

·
Registered
5 Posts
All done and dusted weeks ago. Audi Digital say it's because of the Software update. My sales rep who knows her stuff has also tried remotely without success.

So, it's just a waiting game, like so many others things at the present time.

Seeing how well everything operates with my sons Model 3, there are parts of me wishing I'd got one of those instead, but I do like this car despite its failings.
I've had issues when first setting up. what worked for me was deleting the app. changing my password on the web, re installing the app and and logging in with the new password.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts