Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When attempting to configure a profile can not get the drivers seat to return to the saved position after exiting the car and returning. Have exit assist on which causes the seat to move back and down from the saved position when exiting the car.

After configuring a profile, lost the cameras for one driving event. The backup camera display and top view were dark for one driving trip but returned to operation on the next trip.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When attempting to configure a profile can not get the drivers seat to return to the saved position after exiting the car and returning. Have exit assist on which causes the seat to move back and down from the saved position when exiting the car.

After configuring a profile, lost the cameras for one driving event. The backup camera display and top view were dark for one driving trip but returned to operation on the next trip.
Dealer says the cameras can be turned off when configuring a profile. Turned off personal profiles, have not had any issues with the cameras, they work fine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the same issue with my drivers seat. Anytime I lock the vehicle and then return, the seat will not return to the stored position for that key/profile. I've swapped keys and turned the Exit Assist off as well...no dice.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the same issue with my drivers seat. Anytime I lock the vehicle and then return, the seat will not return to the stored position for that key/profile. I've swapped keys and turned the Exit Assist off as well...no dice.
I turned off "Personal Profiles" was able to control seat position and dash options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts