Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Audi E-tron Sportback Prestige
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Audi e-tron sportback Glacier white Prestige with Black optic package. Drove home 250 miles averaging 2.8kw/mile. Most comfortable and quiet ride I’ve ever owned. Charged from 50-90% in 18 minutes. Absolutely love it so far
8F34EE27-98DF-453B-B7BF-ECAB3967B4E4.jpeg

·
Registered
2019 Audi e-tron Launch Edition 55
160 Posts
Welcome to the forum, that’s a great colour - but I would say that! Mine’s the same, and the black trim on white looks brilliant. Hope you enjoy the car!

·
Registered
2019 e-tron prestige
278 Posts
Wow nicely spec’d with the black out and 19” wheels. I wish I could trade for those wheels. No doubt they contribute to your excellent efficiency number.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow nicely spec’d with the black out and 19” wheels. I wish I could trade for those wheels. No doubt they contribute to your excellent efficiency number.
They are actually the 21” 5 spoke turbine wheels

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Congratulations! My 2019 SUV is the same color and right now my winter tires look just like yours. 2.8 kwh/mi is excellent efficiency.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice...I considered the Glacier White Premium Plus, until they showed me the Prestige Manhatten Grey. I picked it up Wednesday and took the long way back home.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice...I considered the Glacier White Premium Plus, until they showed me the Prestige Manhatten Grey. I picked it up Wednesday and took the long way back home. View attachment 871
Beautiful. I almost went with the Manhattan grey but I really wanted the black optics package and looked better on the Glacier white. Enjoy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts