Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these only available as after sale add-ons? (ie.., other than edition one units, did any e-trons come with these as part of a package or something?)

·
Super Moderator
147 Posts
Was that added for newer model years? My 2019 Audi E-Tron Prestige just has normal LED puddle lamps on all 4 doors. No logo projection.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Maybe a dealer add-on. I bought mine two weeks ago and met a guy at a charging station that bought at the same time, but at a different dealership.
This is my 4th Audi from them and all came with the logo lights but only the front doors.

·
Super Moderator
147 Posts
It looks like it's an official Audi Accessory. Agreed. I bet it was indeed a dealer add if it came like that at delivery. It other words, probably tacked on the purchase price somewhere. Unless some models happen to have them from the factory, but they'd normally note that. Bit pricey for what it is, but I guess we shouldn't be surprised. ;).

Those projected puddle logos do look neat. Of course, would be nicer if it were factory.

It's less if you google the part number, but still far from cheap.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Way overpriced for sure. I think my window sticker showed $450 for the four doors. I think it was $250 for the front doors on my Q5 and my salesman hooked me up with a pair for the A6 but I had to install them myself. Took all of 5 minutes to knock it out.

·
Super Moderator
129 Posts
In the UK they are standard on upper models.
Black edition, launch edition (Different to edition 1 and released later) S- Line and Vorsprung. In fact all but the entry model have them.
Now what we should be excited about I the new Audi full matrix lights now available on the Etron!

This is an old video but is now an option on the Etron and standard on the Vorsprung, sorry if it's old news.. Like said the video is old but even though its now on the Etron (or an option) I can not find a more up to date press video..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts