Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what this is for? When I click it, I get a message that I haven't purchased any licenses yet. But there's nothing in the Owners Manual referring to 'Purchases'.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Apparently they will let you purchase some features OTA in the future... eg matrix LED’s... mine had an update today so I can now see the LED’s showing on this screen

·
Registered
12 Posts
Matrix LED Headlamps

Did you have to take it in for the update for the Matrix LED activation? Did dealer notify you? My Edition One came with them, just not yet activated.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bought the matrix LED’s as part of the factory order, but so far the purchases screen didn’t show anything - I then got a notification last week saying these have been enabled - they now show up as an activated option - didn’t go near a dealer :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
How do you purchase the matrix headlights? Also will this enable the 4 striped lights ? And any idea of cost?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Apparently they will let you purchase some features OTA in the future... eg matrix LED’s... mine had an update today so I can now see the LED’s showing on this screen
How do you purchase the matrix on the app ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
How do you purchase the matrix on the app ?

did you manage to find how to do this? do i need to take my e tron into a dealer to update the MMI so i can then enable MATRIX headlights, also are they free or do we need to pay for them?

·
Registered
6 Posts
As far as I’m aware the matrix headlights come with the 4 stripe daytime running lights and that’s basically what I’m after.... just waiting on costing too, I haven’t really looked up on the matrix side of things if honest..... I’m also informed that you can also add ambient lighting inside car too 🤞🏼..... for the price of the car £75k I thought this should have been standard equipment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
thats also what im after, i think you also get the chasing indicators and the funny light routine when you turn it on/off.. i know its a daylight robbery really if you ask me! i miss the ambient lighting in the car to be honest, although the white is quite refreshing but still! there is a lot of stuff that should be standard on a car of this price!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Apart from that my 55 is an absolutely amazing car and very happy with it.... and love the sports mode 😉

·
Registered
11 Posts
me too. waiting daily now, i tried to phone my local audi dealer to push for an update to no avail. did you find out what the matrix headlights do over the normal LED ones?
You should find that there is an element of shaping within the headlight so that it does not blind other drivers without 'dipping' as such. Although you cannot upgrade to the latest Digital Matrix which uses the same technology as projectors and can shape the light even more effectively due to thousands of LEDs and microscopic mirrors.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts