Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I’m considering purchasing an used etron in very near future. Used since 2019 models now run around $55k listed and I hope I’d be able to acquire one towards $50k. 10k or less miles, Premium Plus. Not sure of the added price for Prestige (less supply, less negotiation power)

What should I be in the look for with these used vehicles? I’ve come across the rear led light issue, but I’m not sure if there’s a way to check if it’s been replaced?

Also, I’m in Florida and there’s a lot of online supply from the West Coast apparently, but that would mean buying a car without seeing it first. Throughs on that?

Any input is highly appreciated!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,

I’m considering purchasing an used etron in very near future. Used since 2019 models now run around $55k listed and I hope I’d be able to acquire one towards $50k. 10k or less miles, Premium Plus. Not sure of the added price for Prestige (less supply, less negotiation power)

What should I be in the look for with these used vehicles? I’ve come across the rear led light issue, but I’m not sure if there’s a way to check if it’s been replaced?

Also, I’m in Florida and there’s a lot of online supply from the West Coast apparently, but that would mean buying a car without seeing it first. Throughs on that?

Any input is highly appreciated!
Honestly if you get it with low mileage don't worry about the red light issue. Just take it to the dealership and they will replace it for free. Sit in the lounge or go home and wait. If you like messing with new cars the time will fly by from you messing with the models in the showroom. If you are getting one from the west coast just try and visit one locally at least to get an idea of the feel of the car. Ask the West Coast dealer for a ton of pictures.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I’d look for a late build month - November 2019 or later
By then a lot of initial bugs were fixed and you’re more likely to get a problem-free vehicle
The build month can be derived from the VIN and it is also specified on the driver’s door opening

1 - 5 of 5 Posts