Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
181 - 200 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Vancouver Islander here......We ordered our Sportback technik the first week of November 2021 at the dealerships launch. We were made to place a $5000 non-refundable/transferable deposit. We were told at that time that delivery would be around July 2022. We called the dealership for an update in March to see when the demo would be arriving and was told they were still waiting for it and they were unsure of when it would come. We were also told at that time that our dealership would be receiving 27 cars in September and our car would not be in that order, but in the next one. So October? Was anyone else made to make a non-refundable deposit?
Wow… 5000$ non refundable deposit is crazy. And probably illegal. I don’t know about the laws in BC, but in Quebec it is illegal for them to keep the deposit if they can’t deliver the product. I put in a 1000$ refundable deposit here

·
Registered
18 Posts
Vancouver Islander here......We ordered our Sportback technik the first week of November 2021 at the dealerships launch. We were made to place a $5000 non-refundable/transferable deposit. We were told at that time that delivery would be around July 2022. We called the dealership for an update in March to see when the demo would be arriving and was told they were still waiting for it and they were unsure of when it would come. We were also told at that time that our dealership would be receiving 27 cars in September and our car would not be in that order, but in the next one. So October? Was anyone else made to make a non-refundable deposit?
It's pretty much illegal to have a Non-Refundable deposit here in QC and I think in Canada too, you should check with your provincial laws on it and also call Audi Canada. Also, If they cannot deliver at the promised date, you should have no problem to get your money back if you wanted too. It's not like you are the one that Cancel the deal but it's them that can delivered the promised goods.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow… 5000$ non refundable deposit is crazy. And probably illegal. I don’t know about the laws in BC, but in Quebec it is illegal for them to keep the deposit if they can’t deliver the product. I put in a 1000$ refundable deposit here
I was made to place a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $5000. We also are on Van Island, Victoria. We placed our order in early February 22 for a Sportback technik and were told at the time that we would be waiting for about 12 months for delivery. The dealer also said they were expecting the dealer models to be available to test drive in May, but that did not happen. 🤨

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 ·
I was made to place a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $5000. We also are on Van Island, Victoria. We placed our order in early February 22 for a Sportback technik and were told at the time that we would be waiting for about 12 months for delivery. The dealer also said they were expecting the dealer models to be available to test drive in May, but that did not happen. 🤨
Wow, that's crazy. That much amount and non-refundable is just crazy and unfair. Especially when we haven't even seen the car in person other than that one day many dealerships had the car in.

·
Registered
2022 Audi Q4 e-tron Progressiv Navarra Blue Metallic (on order)
4 Posts
I placed my deposit at the end of September 2021 and checked in with my dealership in Montreal today for an update. Orders are now rolling over to the 2023 model year but still no view as to a tentative delivery date. Back in March, I was told March 2023 at the earliest and even that is up in the air.

Given that there are other, arguably better options starting to appear on the market at comparable price points, starting to contemplate canceling, even if that means starting from the back of the line with another manufacturer.

Will give it a few more months...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does anybody have any updates on the delivery of already built Q4’s (ie with VIN #s). My dealer rep has been telling me for the last month that his mgmt say the delivery of my Q4 (ordered in Sept’21, VIN rec’d in Jan, in Halifax since Feb-Mar‘22) Is set for late June. Originally the delivery was to be in May as per the email from my dealer GM which I expect several,of you also received. I just rec’d an update indirectly from another Audi dealer GM who said that Audi Canada was “officially” launching the Q4 on July 25th, This will include the demos sitting in Halifax (and I hope my Q4). I have no clue as to what‘s the difference between what they did last year (announce, price, take reservations and orders etc) and the so called July “official“ launch? Anybody else heard of the July 25th event?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
Does anybody have any updates on the delivery of already built Q4’s (ie with VIN #s). My dealer rep has been telling me for the last month that his mgmt say the delivery of my Q4 (ordered in Sept’21, VIN rec’d in Jan, in Halifax since Feb-Mar‘22) Is set for late June. Originally the delivery was to be in May as per the email from my dealer GM which I expect several,of you also received. I just rec’d an update indirectly from another Audi dealer GM who said that Audi Canada was “officially” launching the Q4 on July 25th, This will include the demos sitting in Halifax (and I hope my Q4). I have no clue as to what‘s the difference between what they did last year (announce, price, take reservations and orders etc) and the so called July “official“ launch? Anybody else heard of the July 25th event?
My car was built last week of May and my rep said it has left the factory yesterday. I don't really know what this official launch means either but my only guess would be them having demo cars in dealerships? Although the cars have been sitting in Halifax forever, I am not sure if I am convinced but apparently there's a high chance August is the month based on what my rep said yesterday and it seems like this month has been thrown around a few threads here. I can't find the exact thread but it seems like there's a chance?

·
Registered
7 Posts
My car was built last week of May and my rep said it has left the factory yesterday. I don't really know what this official launch means either but my only guess would be them having demo cars in dealerships? Although the cars have been sitting in Halifax forever, I am not sure if I am convinced but apparently there's a high chance August is the month based on what my rep said yesterday and it seems like this month has been thrown around a few threads here. I can't find the exact thread but it seems like there's a chance?

Im so over it, my car has been in Halifax since end of October, Audi is just not clear with their customers. On the positive side I sold my Tesla with the dealership so i've save a lot of taxes on the Q4 plus I got way more for the Tesla than I would have if I've sold it in January 😅😆 I bought a 2007 Corolla for the time ill be waiting on the Audi..........

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice to hear cars are getting built. Next step is to see them on the streets. My built date keeps getting pushed and now am looking at August. I hope by then Audi finally start delivering, not just stocking cars at Halifax.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Im so over it, my car has been in Halifax since end of October, Audi is just not clear with their customers. On the positive side I sold my Tesla with the dealership so i've save a lot of taxes on the Q4 plus I got way more for the Tesla than I would have if I've sold it in January 😅😆 I bought a 2007 Corolla for the time ill be waiting on the Audi..........
I sure hope they've had those cars plugged in so the battery can maintain itself.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I wonder what improvements, if any, will be in the 2023 Q4 since it sounds like that’s what we all should be expecting.
Audi’s model year typically changes in week 22 (beginning of June) so we are already in MY2023. Updates were actually introduced to Q4 MY2022 in week 8, as far as I’ve been lead to believe there are no differences to Q4 MY2023 when compared to the updated MY2022.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
I got an update from my sales rep that my car has arrived in Halifax. Now the real wait starts. Does anyone know if there was any reason other than the so-called software bug has held the cars from October, 21? Dealer says they anticipate them having cars at the same time as their demo cars, I guess only time will tell when it actually happens. But I assume many other cars arrived at the port with mine, assuming they would be the early orders?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got an update from my sales rep that my car has arrived in Halifax. Now the real wait starts. Does anyone know if there was any reason other than the so-called software bug has held the cars from October, 21? Dealer says they anticipate them having cars at the same time as their demo cars, I guess only time will tell when it actually happens. But I assume many other cars arrived at the port with mine, assuming they would be the early orders?

Wonder how many car they will get at once. Genesis started delivery GV60 and a dealership here already deliver 14 of them...... My Q4 is there since October 21 I don't know if it sill want that car........

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got an update today that my Q4 will be done production in mid-July and will arrive in Halifax in August. Estimated delivery is September. This is Winnipeg.

Ordered mine in March 2022 (after someone cancelled their order - original ordering month was Oct/Nov 2021).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got an update today that my Q4 will be done production in mid-July and will arrive in Halifax in August. Estimated delivery is September. This is Winnipeg.

Ordered mine in March 2022 (after someone cancelled their order - original ordering month was Oct/Nov 2021).
Heard the same thing from my dealer yesterday. They apparently have a meeting with Audi Canada next week and should have firmer dates as well

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #199 ·
Heard the same thing from my dealer yesterday. They apparently have a meeting with Audi Canada next week and should have firmer dates as well
Firmer dates would be nice, I hope they actually manage to deliver by those dates as well. Would be awesome to have them delivered in at least the last month of summer.

181 - 200 of 201 Posts