Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
261 - 280 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I put in a deposit last week ($2,500 CAD) and was just told the allocation for Pfaff was approved. They also told me they would be getting demo vehicles around August time. Here is to hoping.
Interesting that Pfaff took an order from you just a week ago and said you have allocation. Was this for a Q4 2022? They told me that there were no more orders for 2022 Q4 and my car was going to be cancelled because the assembly line for 2022's were switching to 2023's.

See the following thread on here. Pfaff is trying to cancel my order that was made in November 2021 for a Q4 etron:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Interesting that Pfaff took an order from you just a week ago and said you have allocation. Was this for a Q4 2022? They told me that there were no more orders for 2022 Q4 and my car was going to be cancelled because the assembly line for 2022's were switching to 2023's.

See the following thread on here. Pfaff is trying to cancel my order that was made in November 2021 for a Q4 etron:

This is for a 2023 Q4. I am not sure why Pfaff is treating you all like this. I am worried myself, but perhaps its just a misunderstanding.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It seems the car will arrive very soon at dealership. I saw this video in French. The q4 has an ontario plate.

No, that was the Q4 at the EV show in Montreal at the Olympic Stadium back in May. Not related to any release. Will have to see if those that mentioned end of July are accurate this coming week. I hope they are

·
Registered
14 Posts

Got the same e-mail too. Has anyone gotten any information whatsoever after signing up for 'alerts' using the commission number?
Hi so your 2022 Q4 was converted to a 2023 Q4 without any cancelation of the 2022 or asking for you to pay more to get the 2023? The 2023 is about 10 to 15% higher in price. I ordered a 2022 Q4 in November of last year/2021. My dealer/Pfaff called me and said my order is being canceled!!!!!!. If i wanted an order for the Q4 i would have to put an new order in for the 2023 Q4 and pay the higher price.

Was it Audi Canada that converted yours to the 2023, or was it the dealer?

·
Registered
11 Posts
No, that was the Q4 at the EV show in Montreal at the Olympic Stadium back in May. Not related to any release. Will have to see if those that mentioned end of July are accurate this coming week. I hope they are
This I presume is the same car we saw at our dealer in Victoria last December - it was there for three days and we were invite to come and and see it. This just like the car that we ordered. The color is called Pebble Grey. Unfortunately we only had a choice of four colours - Pebble Grey, white, black and blue - we’ve only ever had grey Audis and this car looked really ni.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This I presume is the same car we saw at our dealer in Victoria last December - it was there for three days and we were invite to come and and see it. This just like the car that we ordered. The color is called Pebble Grey. Unfortunately we only had a choice of four colours - Pebble Grey, white, black and blue - we’ve only ever had grey Audis and this car looked really ni.
Autocorrect took over at the end.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I receive an automated email from Audi with the commission number, what does it mean ?
My model will be 2023 Q4 50 instead of 2022 Q4 which shows in my original order.... what's the "50" stands for ? I m just hopping it is still eligible for the EV incentive
Hi so your 2022 Q4 was converted to a 2023 Q4 without any cancelation of the 2022 or asking for you to pay more to get the 2023? The 2023 is about 10 to 15% higher in price. I ordered a 2022 Q4 in November of last year/2021. My dealer/Pfaff called me and said my order is being canceled!!!!!!. If i wanted an order for the Q4 i would have to put an new order in for the 2023 Q4 and pay the higher price.

I receive an automated email from Audi with the commission number, what does it mean ?
My model will be 2023 Q4 50 instead of 2022 Q4 which shows in my original order.... what's the "50" stands for ? I m just hopping it is still eligible for the EV incentive

·
Registered
15 Posts

MY2023 get a 3% price raise not 10-15% I don't think your dealer cancel your order its just gonna be a 2023....even with a Audi S3 2022 they switch all order to a 2023 MY

·
Registered
14 Posts
MY2023 get a 3% price raise not 10-15% I don't think your dealer cancel your order its just gonna be a 2023....even with a Audi S3 2022 they switch all order to a 2023 MY
Pfaff/dealer specifically called to cancel the order. I escalated to audi canada and they have indicated they are investigating and Pfaff are not responding. I sent the email i got from Pfaff to Audi about Pfaff canceling my order. There is no misunderstanding. After i escalated it at Audi and within Pfaff got a call from manager and she then said its up to me to cancel and i should as they can't deliver the 2022 Q4 etron and they have no idea when i will get a 2023.

BTW the Q4 etron is an EV, and have seen the prices for the 2023 and depending on the version its between 10 and 15% higher than the 2022.

What i think is happening here is Pfaff is trying to take my order and sell to someone else at a higher price.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pfaff/dealer specifically called to cancel the order. I escalated to audi canada and they have indicated they are investigating and Pfaff are not responding. I sent the email i got from Pfaff to Audi about Pfaff canceling my order. There is no misunderstanding. After i escalated it at Audi and within Pfaff got a call from manager and she then said its up to me to cancel and i should as they can't deliver the 2022 Q4 etron and they have no idea when i will get a 2023.

BTW the Q4 etron is an EV, and have seen the prices for the 2023 and depending on the version its between 10 and 15% higher than the 2022.

What i think is happening here is Pfaff is trying to take my order and sell to someone else at a higher price.
The cars industry are pretty sick these days. I for one who asked to got my order cancelled and still received the Audi Canada info and still no refunded cheque, what a mess

·
Registered
44 Posts

I just spoke with Audi Canada. They are going to contact Pfaff and call back.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just spoke with Audi Canada. They are going to contact Pfaff and call back.
Good, keep us posted. Audi Canada informed me that they are heading to Pfaff this Thursday, 28th July. The customer care person then said expect a call from Pfaff next week to sort this out.
Sigh, I hope they fix this. I really hope it is just one greedy person who is causing this, as I have never had a bad experience at Pfaff to date.
Unfortunately it looks like this is the Pfaff management and team that is doing this. I have emails from the Salesperson that were forwarded from his manager. After i raised the complaint with them and that i want my order, a senior manager at Pfaff called me and she then told me i should cancel as they have no idea when my Q4 will be delivered and I can get my deposit back now. That the cancelation order came from Audi. But those statements are in conflict with each other. When i asked about the email she said that email should not have been sent to me as it contains confidential information. Btw they were trying to cancel about 12 orders per the email, 2 orders for each sales person.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good, keep us posted. Audi Canada informed me that they are heading to Pfaff this Thursday, 28th July. The customer care person then said expect a call from Pfaff next week to sort this out.

Unfortunately it looks like this is the Pfaff management and team that is doing this. I have emails from the Salesperson that were forwarded from his manager. After i raised the complaint with them and that i want my order, a senior manager at Pfaff called me and she then told me i should cancel as they have no idea when my Q4 will be delivered and I can get my deposit back now. That the cancelation order came from Audi. But those statements are in conflict with each other. When i asked about the email she said that email should not have been sent to me as it contains confidential information. Btw they were trying to cancel about 12 orders per the email, 2 orders for each sales person.
as I'm aware, the refund cheque should be coming from Audi Canada and not the dealer, once they book your car with Audi Canada, something is fishy with your dealer.

261 - 280 of 329 Posts