Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
281 - 300 of 328 Posts

·
Registered
Q4 E Tron Techniq
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #282 ·
I just got a text from my salesperson that my Q4 is built and is in transit from Germany to Halifax, expected arrival at end of August! I also got my VIN number! Yay!
That's amazing! May I ask what part of Canada are you in? Just curious if your car is arriving in the same timeline(my sales rep said August as well but just said August haha) as mine from Halifax to the Toronto area. My car arrived in Halifax few weeks ago, so hopefully we all get our cars soon

·
Registered
361 Posts
Good, keep us posted. Audi Canada informed me that they are heading to Pfaff this Thursday, 28th July. The customer care person then said expect a call from Pfaff next week to sort this out.

Unfortunately it looks like this is the Pfaff management and team that is doing this. I have emails from the Salesperson that were forwarded from his manager. After i raised the complaint with them and that i want my order, a senior manager at Pfaff called me and she then told me i should cancel as they have no idea when my Q4 will be delivered and I can get my deposit back now. That the cancelation order came from Audi. But those statements are in conflict with each other. When i asked about the email she said that email should not have been sent to me as it contains confidential information. Btw they were trying to cancel about 12 orders per the email, 2 orders for each sales person.
Wow what a bunch of scumbags at Pfaff. Hope you get sorted out appropriately and hope the people behind this scheme get to go job hunting.

·
Registered
21 Posts
VW CEO Herbert Diess was ousted last Friday. Their EV software isn't going anywhere, plus most factories are shut down for summer vacations, so I really doubt Audi Canada will launch Q4 anytime soon in such a turbulent time. Maybe end of August or early September after the new CEO starts officially?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have just been advised that my order was changed to MY2023. I reserved in April 2021 and ordered in July 2021 when the builds became available.
I don’t see how this has anything to do with a planned launch, it makes no sense to leave that amount of revenue rotting in Halifax. Surely this is a Transport Canada denial of road worthiness, and no-one knows how to fix the issue (possibly software, which seems to be why the CEO was sacked).
Is there anyway to check if Transport Canada has approved the Q4?

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's amazing! May I ask what part of Canada are you in? Just curious if your car is arriving in the same timeline(my sales rep said August as well but just said August haha) as mine from Halifax to the Toronto area. My car arrived in Halifax few weeks ago, so hopefully we all get our cars soon
I'm in Winnipeg.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered my Q4 last year by AUDI Airport Mississauga. They called me last week and told me that my car is again delayed till October. But the good news is: I will be getting a 2023 model, without any upcharge. So, same price as the 2022 model, same interest as agreed upon last year (1.99%). So, I will be having lost of equity in my new Q4. My current A6 comes from Pfaff and when I returned there to get a quote for the Q4, they didn't even want to give a trade-in value. Which I do have now... Black on white. Honest guys at Audi Airport Mississauga. Treat you fair and honest, keep you updated.
When Pfaff cancelled your order, there is most likely something wrong. So, all signed orders will be honored by Audi for the same price as the 2022. You can insist because you signed for that and you can't help that the delivery is delayed time and again. You have rights as customer.

Hi so your 2022 Q4 was converted to a 2023 Q4 without any cancelation of the 2022 or asking for you to pay more to get the 2023? The 2023 is about 10 to 15% higher in price. I ordered a 2022 Q4 in November of last year/2021. My dealer/Pfaff called me and said my order is being canceled!!!!!!. If i wanted an order for the Q4 i would have to put an new order in for the 2023 Q4 and pay the higher price.

Was it Audi Canada that converted yours to the 2023, or was it the dealer?

·
Registered
Q4 E Tron Techniq
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #294 ·
Hey, y'all. I just heard from my sales rep, we finally have the cars coming in! He said the cars are coming in next week. I am beyond excited that it's finally happening. This also means that for those of us who have had our cars in Halifax are also going to be getting our vehicles to dealerships.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The rates are all above 6%. I will just take a look at my car when it arrives and cancel my order. Not happy with the color choices and no wireless charging plus 360 camera. 😂 waiting game is no fun at all.

·
Registered
21 Posts
my bad, they don't even offer 360 camera. I mixed it up with other EVs out there. I ordered sportback with tech package, but a year later nothing looks impressive anymore. The "highlights" are standard everywhere...

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just came back from Europe. I did test drive of Q4 sport back and honestly I’m not overly impressed. For the American/Canadian standard is more on the small side. Interior and built are more VW than Audi. I was still going to buy it because it’s EV and I drive a lot, so saving some money, but with price hike, interest rates and Pfaff being greedy, I think that’s it for me. I had locked 2.99 interest, but they want me to resign new financing at 6.something.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just came back from Europe. I did test drive of Q4 sport back and honestly I’m not overly impressed. For the American/Canadian standard is more on the small side. Interior and built are more VW than Audi. I was still going to buy it because it’s EV and I drive a lot, so saving some money, but with price hike, interest rates and Pfaff being greedy, I think that’s it for me. I had locked 2.99 interest, but they want me to resign new financing at 6.something.
I'm not surprised that they want to change interest rate. Integrity is not that important now.

281 - 300 of 328 Posts