Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
301 - 320 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey, y'all. I just heard from my sales rep, we finally have the cars coming in! He said the cars are coming in next week. I am beyond excited that it's finally happening. This also means that for those of us who have had our cars in Halifax are also going to be getting our vehicles to dealerships.
Hey Niraj96. That is great news! If you don't mind my asking. Is it for real this time?
The vehicles are coming into the dealership, did they mention 'approximately' when you can anticipate getting your car?

My sales rep is on vacation until Aug-5 so I won't know if your good news will translate to my end.
All I know is this has been long awaited. Finally some good news! Cheers!
I will keep everyone posted if I hear something.

·
Registered
Q4 E Tron Techniq
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
Hey Niraj96. That is great news! If you don't mind my asking. Is it for real this time?
The vehicles are coming into the dealership, did they mention 'approximately' when you can anticipate getting your car?

My sales rep is on vacation until Aug-5 so I won't know if your good news will translate to my end.
All I know is this has been long awaited. Finally some good news! Cheers!
I will keep everyone posted if I hear something.
Hey! I believe so because the American thread also has folks hearing that the demo cars are being released this week. He didn't mention the approximate when but should be here by end of next week and I guess after that figuring out all the financial stuff I guess. But it does seem like things are finally moving along.

·
Registered
Q4 E Tron Techniq
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #306 ·
I hope the first person to see a Q4 demo in a dealership anywhere in Canada will post right away here, please 😁
For sure!! haha I think It will probably be someone on the East coast or somewhere in Ontario compared to West since it probably takes longer for them to transit from Halifax, unless they have multiple ports that the cars have come through

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey All -
I spoke with my dealer, and mentioned that my car has a local port delivery date of mid August.
I anticipate should be here end of August early Sept
I ordered in November of last year. But that really doesn't matter as it is down to the allotment each dealership gets
If your predictions for your Q4 delivery are accurate, and unless your order was one taken up from an earlier one that was cancelled, the "allotment" system you refer to is intriguing.

You ordered in BC in Nov. 2021 and expect to get your Q4 within a month.

I ordered (upgraded order) in September 2021 (original reservation/deposit in June 2021) and have been told not to expect my delivery until December 2022 at the "earliest" in Quebec, 4,500 kilometers closer to the manufacturer!

Lucky you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
If your predictions for your Q4 delivery are accurate, and unless your order was one taken up from an earlier one that was cancelled, the "allotment" system you refer to is intriguing.

I ordered (upgraded order) in September 2021 (original reservation/deposit in June 2021) and have been told not to expect my delivery until December 2022 at the "earliest" in Quebec, 4,500 kilometers closer to the manufacturer!

Lucky you!
I reserved my spot at a Quebec dealer in April 2021 and didn't even place an order yet, I feel screwed over lol :unsure::LOL:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I reserved my spot at a Quebec dealer in April 2021 and didn't even place an order yet, I feel screwed over lol :unsure::LOL:
I know the feeling - but the "allocations" are probably just a question of commercial reality - see:

·
Registered
11 Posts

Lucky you!
I don't know what to tell you, but the allotment system is how most major car manufacturers work (I come from the auto industry). Albeit some dealerships get more or less based on their geographic locations, volume, selling history etc. This was not a cancelled order, but one of the first orders from this particular dealerships. Only time will tell if my predictions are accurate.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know the feeling - but the "allocations" are probably just a question of commercial reality - see:
Although too late for us early movers, Audi should be putting more emphasis on Quebec now regrading the Q4:
"In terms of ZEVs, while a complete set of local data is not available for Q1 2022, the StatsCan summary did specify that, “in the first quarter, Montréal (6,260) was the census metropolitan area with the highest number of new ZEV registrations, followed by Vancouver (5,035) and Toronto (4,176)."

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered in November of last year. But that really doesn't matter as it is down to the allotment each dealership gets
I ordered last November with Pfaff Audi and they are trying to cancel mine. But people who ordered after me are not getting theirs cancel so raised a complaint with audi canada who are investigating. So i am looking at when people have ordered to see if they aren't just taking mine and selling it to someone else for a higher price

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good morning everyone.

I have got an update for the lucky few. Our sales-rep came back from their vacation this week and finally provided us some positive news/update.

The vehicles have been released in the CarPort-Halifax and are being arranged for the vehicles to be transported/delivered to their respected dealerships.
They anticipate recieving the vehicles to arrive by the end of this month (August).
BUT upon arrival/reciept the service team will inspect the vehicles and make the necessary service changes (i.e. Brakes, Tires, etc.) since some of the vehicles have been sitting in the carport for over 6 months. So they anticipate sometime in September before they can begin actual deliveries to customers.

Now....on another not so bright note, there isn't a lot allocated to the dealership I was told (and saw the list) that only 11 vehicles are being delivered. (For our dealership). My rep told me that the next round is 'probably' in October.

So anyways, there is light at the end of the tunnel...finally. I hope this bring some bright spots to some people.
Cheers!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Most likely they agreed on the MY23 higher price.

Most likely a person who agrees / will agree on the MY23 higher price.
From the feedback from a few people on here is that Richmond Hill audi and Mississauga audi converted theirs to MY23 (2023 Model). I got a call from Pfaff that mine was canceled. And if i wanted to order a MY23 i can put a new order in. My question to him after my initial disbelief was specifically: what is the price on the MY23, and when is the lead time? The salesperson had no idea what the price or lead time was but was asking me to re-order to get a MY23? Didn't make sense especially knowing now that others from other dealership who ordered months ago like i did were automatically being converted to MY23. I ordered in November 2021

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good morning everyone.

I have got an update for the lucky few. Our sales-rep came back from their vacation this week and finally provided us some positive news/update.

The vehicles have been released in the CarPort-Halifax and are being arranged for the vehicles to be transported/delivered to their respected dealerships.
They anticipate recieving the vehicles to arrive by the end of this month (August).
BUT upon arrival/reciept the service team will inspect the vehicles and make the necessary service changes (i.e. Brakes, Tires, etc.) since some of the vehicles have been sitting in the carport for over 6 months. So they anticipate sometime in September before they can begin actual deliveries to customers.

Now....on another not so bright note, there isn't a lot allocated to the dealership I was told (and saw the list) that only 11 vehicles are being delivered. (For our dealership). My rep told me that the next round is 'probably' in October.

So anyways, there is light at the end of the tunnel...finally. I hope this bring some bright spots to some people.
Cheers!
Thanks very much for sharing. I have forwardEd this on to my dealer for comment.

Bert

301 - 320 of 329 Posts