Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
661 - 680 of 728 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks but discussion was not about the pretax price, it was about the extra non negotiable extras and fees his dealer has added on compared to dealer I ordered my Q4 from.
Only added fees from the dealer are the doc fee and the safeguard package. Freight and pdi is what Audi specifies. the other charges are not from the dealer, but government fees.

·
Registered
7 Posts
From "set for production" to build date and delivery, do you know how long your vehicle took to arrive for anyone that has taken delivery/is getting their Q4 soon?

We are set for production but our dealership said not to expect a vehicle until mid 2023.

·
Registered
571 Posts
From "set for production" to build date and delivery, do you know how long your vehicle took to arrive for anyone that has taken delivery/is getting their Q4 soon?

We are set for production but our dealership said not to expect a vehicle until mid 2023.
I'm not in Canada, but on the same landmass. Seems like my car was built in July-ish, arrived at port in October, and is arriving in at my dealer the next week or two.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm not in Canada, but on the same landmass. Seems like my car was build in July-ish, arrived at port in October, and is arriving in at my dealer the next week or two.
That gives me a little bit of hope that it may not be toooooooo long. I'm hoping he's just over quoting timelines to cover themselves in case there are any other delays. When did you place your order?

·
Registered
Q4 E-Tron Prem + Tech, HUD, 20” Wheels. Ord July 21. Audi West Island
23 Posts
That gives me a little bit of hope that it may not be toooooooo long. I'm hoping he's just over quoting timelines to cover themselves in case there are any other delays. When did you place your order?
Mine arrived in Halifax a week or so back, and I’m assuming must have been built at beginning of September (since it is MY2023). I was not given set for production dates, and don’t yet know delivery date.

·
Registered
18 Posts

I ordered in November 21. I got no build dates or communication from Audi. I was second order at my dealership at the time. I called my salesman a few times during the year to get updates. They kept pushing it back. Then one day they said it’s here. That was end of October. So 11 months later. Now my salesman told me the 2023 allotment is gone and only 2024 can be ordered. I got lucky. There were a lot of cancellations by Audi. Because of over bookings. But you no what. It’s worth the wait.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I ordered in November 21. I got no build dates or communication from Audi. I was second order at my dealership at the time. I called my salesman a few times during the year to get updates. They kept pushing it back. Then one day they said it’s here. That was end of October. So 11 months later. Now my salesman told me the 2023 allotment is gone and only 2024 can be ordered. I got lucky. There were a lot of cancellations by Audi. Because of over bookings. But you no what. It’s worth the wait.
Big communication gap between Audi and their dealerships, nice that you got yours

·
Registered
571 Posts
Technically the one that I'm buying is not the one I ordered, this is just a random one for dealer stock. The one I ordered is still god knows how far off :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you know what's new for 2024? Hopefully change to all wheel disk brakes just like pretty much most other EV out there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
2024???? Didn't the 2023 model just come out? Many people have been waiting a LONNGGG time, but I'm optimistic lead times are starting to improve because VW has been ramping up production and building other EV models (ID4, etc) at other plants, which will allow more Q4s to roll off the assembly line at Zwickau. 🤞

·
Registered
35 Posts
2024???? Didn't the 2023 model just come out? Many people have been waiting a LONNGGG time, but I'm optimistic lead times are starting to improve because VW has been ramping up production and building other EV models (ID4, etc) at other plants, which will allow more Q4s to roll off the assembly line at Zwickau. 🤞
2024 is for new orders. The wait time for the q4 etron is over 1 year.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Do you know what's new for 2024? Hopefully change to all wheel disk brakes just like pretty much most other EV out there.
Fram what I've heard it's upgraded motor and range, don't know if its because of new battery or efficiency.
Why disk breaks all around?
Current breaks on the rear wheels is a better choice since you almost never use them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Fram what I've heard it's upgraded motor and range, don't know if its because of new battery or efficiency.
Why disk breaks all around?
Current breaks on the rear wheels is a better choice since you almost never use them.
Why? Why not? Every other EV out there that's not on MEB platform uses all disk brakes. Even Audi's new Q8 EV is all disk brakes. I just feel like they just cheeped out. Any case I hope you are right.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Newish member 1st post but been lurking around since spring. And thanks fellow GVRD members for posting their buying exp. I finally joined the $1k waitlist today at OpenRoad. Was told to expect a 2 yr wait but it doesn't bother me as my timeline is flexible. Just don't jack up the price anymore. :)

There were 2 surprises on my invoice today:
1. I was told Audi Canada jacked up the Freight & PDI for the Q4 from $2,700 to $3,700. I wasn't expecting that. The line item in the invoice said "Freight & PDI (Q4)", something like that. Their system actually showed both the normal $2700 & the $3700 line items today, but the agent told me to subtract the $2700 from the total.
2. Minor bump at OpenRoad for their Safeguard Package. $300 more but you get a trunk liner now. I was told the $295 only has wheel locks & floor mats. So that's looking more like the Westcoast Package in Rmd.

661 - 680 of 728 Posts