Audi e-tron Forum banner
1001 - 1020 of 1107 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
I just received an update from my sales associate about heat pumps. I had sent the article posted in here that suggested that heat pumps would not be included in q4s produced February 2023 onwards. The dealership confirmed that all Q4s produced in the sixth week of 2023 and onward will be affected by the change and will not have a heat pump. They confirmed that my vehicle's production week is the fourth week of 2023 and will not be affected. I'm really hoping this is the case.
When did you finalize / place your order?

· Registered
9 Posts
I got the 2023 Audi Q4 50 E-Tron Quattro with
  • 20" 5 Y-Spoke Design Wheels
  • Premium Package
  • Technology Package
  • Trailer Hitch Package
  • Rear Side Airbags Package
  • Pebble Gray Colour
I got this from Pfaff Audi (Vaughan, ON) . I was told last week that the car should be in sometime this week (way earlier than expected)
Thanks a lot, not sure why my similar vehicle does not even have a VIN yet? Day 453

· Registered
61 Posts
am I the only one who doesn't see how less "plasticky" the Q5/Q3 are? Q5 and Q3 are pretty much at the same level as the Q4 but also have dated interior designs.
I guess you never own a Q5 before. The plastics in the Q4 doors are extremely hard and cheap. The leather on the sport seat is not stretch properly, the door for the charging port is made of plastic, the front light are not align properly with the panel (you can see the light popping out), in the trunk the luggage cover is probably the same that you can find in a Toyota Corolla 2005 …. Etc … I still love my car but those details are a bit frustrating for the value of the car

· Registered
8 Posts
Just got word that my Sportback order from Aug 2021 was allocated! I don’t have a production week yet, but was told that the ETA is 12-16 weeks. Furthermore, the sales manager said that he has access to a couple of heat pumps per month, and that he has saved one for my vehicle (phew!).

One question I have for the group: the BC Hydro website shows the Sportback as being eligible for a $4,000 CleanBC Go Electric Rebate. But the 2023, with a $69,800 MSRP isn’t showing on the programme website. Does anybody know if it would qualify?

· Registered
26 Posts
Just got word that my Sportback order from Aug 2021 was allocated! I don’t have a production week yet, but was told that the ETA is 12-16 weeks. Furthermore, the sales manager said that he has access to a couple of heat pumps per month, and that he has saved one for my vehicle (phew!).

One question I have for the group: the BC Hydro website shows the Sportback as being eligible for a $4,000 CleanBC Go Electric Rebate. But the 2023, with a $69,800 MSRP isn’t showing on the programme website. Does anybody know if it would qualify?
I was just reading on that. As long as it’s under 70k it does and you meet the income eligibility.

· Registered
237 Posts
Is the home charging credit still offered?

I also just got information from the dealership that heat pumps are available on request. Audi is sending mixed information.

· Registered
26 Posts
Just wondering if anyone on here has gotten the BC 4k rebate on top of the federal? The car is for me and I meet the income eligibility however I probably need hubby’s name on the car loan and he wouldn’t qualify as he makes more than the 100k. Wondering if that’s still doable? TIA!

· Registered
237 Posts
Just wondering if anyone on here has gotten the BC 4k rebate on top of the federal? The car is for me and I meet the income eligibility however I probably need hubby’s name on the car loan and he wouldn’t qualify as he makes more than the 100k. Wondering if that’s still doable? TIA!
Probably good to clarify if you’re getting sportback or standard q4. In Canada only standard q4 qualifies for federal because base model has to be below 60k and sportback is considered a different model with higher base price.

· Registered
26 Posts
Probably good to clarify if you’re getting sportback or standard q4. In Canada only standard q4 qualifies for federal because base model has to be below 60k and sportback is considered a different model with higher base price.
Getting the regular Q4 which qualifies for federal. I’m wondering about the Provicial rebate as that one has a cap on how much you make. So wondering if I would still get it if I put my husband on the car loan too.

· Registered
237 Posts
Getting the regular Q4 which qualifies for federal. I’m wondering about the Provicial rebate as that one has a cap on how much you make. So wondering if I would still get it if I put my husband on the car loan too.
You’ll probably get a better rate if you deal with the bank directly . Even home or power line of credit would be better rate than financing through the dealership. Last I checked the rate at the dealership was something terrible possibly 9%

· Registered
26 Posts
You’ll probably get a better rate if you deal with the bank directly . Even home or power line of credit would be better rate than financing through the dealership
Thanks! I was thinking that myself aswell. For some reason when I check rbc or CIBC I’m told to ask my dealer! Very frustrating. Anyone had luck lately directly with the bank?

· Registered
237 Posts
Thanks! I was thinking that myself aswell. For some reason when I check rbc or CIBC I’m told to ask my dealer! Very frustrating. Anyone had luck lately directly with the bank?
If you have equity in your home you can get a power line of credit which has the same rate as a variable mortgage. It has nothing to do with the dealer. You can use that money for anything like repairs , home renovations or whatever. I don’t think it matters

· Registered
8 Posts
I asked that question via email and was told that I could still qualify (w/ partner above income cap) as long as I was primary on the sales and insurance paperwork.

· Registered
8 Posts
You’ll probably get a better rate if you deal with the bank directly . Even home or power line of credit would be better rate than financing through the dealership. Last I checked the rate at the dealership was something terrible possibly 9%
I got a quote today from the dealership at 7.98% for up to 48 mo lease and 60 mo finance.

HELOC rate is Prime (6.45%)+0.2%, which is certainly better - but still a lot higher than last year’s rates. Note: if you go through Audi Finance, they offer you a refund of extended warranty premiums if the vehicle is written off after an accident. I am going to finance a portion via Audi for this very reason!

1001 - 1020 of 1107 Posts