Audi e-tron Forum banner
1041 - 1060 of 1108 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
For the climate controle, if I check comfort option I only see left and right. I don't see options for heating seat and steering wheels ?
View attachment 8264

Did you notice any problem with the wireless heated windshield, sometime when I turn it on (in the car, not from the app) it goes off automatically after 2-3 sec, sometime it works fine, not sure what is happening lol
Comfort Climate Control is for the seats and steering wheel

· Registered
94 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Just picked up my Q4. The dealer called me out of the blue and said it was in. They previously said "maybe" November (Ordered in 2021).

Loving it so far, though its been crappy weather here.

Couple of questions:

1. Any recommendations for snow tires?
2. The my Audi app doesn't have many features, like unlocking the doors or checking the status open/close/lock status of doors or hatch. Is this expected?
3. Is Audi Connect different from My Audi?
4. The EVSE cable seem to be barely long enough to reach from the front of the car. I don't think I can mount the EVSE on the back wall -- there is a dryer plug near the back that I was going to use -- and reach the charging port if I park forwards. I think there was some mention on the website a while back (though mostly talking about the fat Etron) that the cable was 25ft? But guess there was no official length communicated.

Thanks
I have 19" Continental Viking 7, they are excellent, quiet and very good grip on ice/snow.

You might as well install a dedicated EVSE at home and keep the Audi charger in the car for any emergency situations.

· Registered
2 Posts
Out of curiosity for the members that mentioned you recently received yours, which packages do you have on there? Any idea if there’s a correlation between packages added and expected wait time? I’m looking to order one asap with the premium package but most likely not tech. Unless getting tech will get me the vehicle significantly quicker, then I’d be open to potentially accepting that. Any insight would be much appreciated!

· Registered
61 Posts
Out of curiosity for the members that mentioned you recently received yours, which packages do you have on there? Any idea if there’s a correlation between packages added and expected wait time? I’m looking to order one asap with the premium package but most likely not tech. Unless getting tech will get me the vehicle significantly quicker, then I’d be open to potentially accepting that. Any insight would be much appreciated!
The matrix LED are a must have , are they included in premium ? Apparently Audi don’t make much of the base model.

· Registered
238 Posts
I think just sharing this information with the dealer would be sufficient . Tell them that you’ll take any cancelled order and they’ll call you first

· Registered
19 Posts
Curious how cancelled orders work. The original guy who paid the $3-5k non-refundable deposit doesn't get his money back. Dealer then sells the car to somebody else at full price and pockets that extra $3-5k correct? Is it possible to take over an order and just pay the balance if say somebody posts on this forum asking for a takeover for the same $3-5k amount, and then we go to the dealership together?

· Registered
94 Posts
A bit off topic, but as a first time EV owner, it's ridiculous the amount of apps I need to locate a charger and charge publicly. What am I missing here? I have Plug N share to locate chargers, then I use Flo, Circuit Electrique or ChargePoint to begin charging.

At least Electrify Canada offers users the option to use a credit card...

· Registered
2021 Sportback Siam Beige
123 Posts
A bit off topic, but as a first time EV owner, it's ridiculous the amount of apps I need to locate a charger and charge publicly. What am I missing here? I have Plug N share to locate chargers, then I use Flo, Circuit Electrique or ChargePoint to begin charging.

At least Electrify Canada offers users the option to use a credit card...
Plugshare is the best App, and can be used with Apple carplay and Android Auto. Filters can allow you to only show the EVSE/HVDC stations of your choosing (or KW rating). The App/card/RFID situation is a mess - I have Chargepoint, IVY, Electric circuit (Flo is tied to their network) cards, plus Petro Canada and Electrify Canada Apps. Some of these will accept a credit card - and I suspect, soon, all of them will.
It's like 40 years ago, when every gas station only accepted their brand's credit card. Competition will change this.

· Registered
41 Posts
Curious how cancelled orders work. The original guy who paid the $3-5k non-refundable deposit doesn't get his money back. Dealer then sells the car to somebody else at full price and pockets that extra $3-5k correct? Is it possible to take over an order and just pay the balance if say somebody posts on this forum asking for a takeover for the same $3-5k amount, and then we go to the dealership together?
I will let you know as soon as I can Cancel my order (the 2nd time). My salesperson lacks of information and knowledge, they have confirmed that My2022 will be My2023 and they are not even sure, even I've the Commission number since Aug.2022 and Audi redirect my to my dealer for update information (why?). They also confirmed that they don't have heat-pump if I want want on my ordered Q4. Anyway, It's a nice journey on this waiting game, but I've decided to wait a bit for more EV choices with a more mature battery technology, don't want to see Beta vs VHS war again 😁

· Registered
15 Posts
I will let you know as soon as I can Cancel my order (the 2nd time). My salesperson lacks of information and knowledge, they have confirmed that My2022 will be My2023 and they are not even sure, even I've the Commission number since Aug.2022 and Audi redirect my to my dealer for update information (why?). They also confirmed that they don't have heat-pump if I want want on my ordered Q4. Anyway, It's a nice journey on this waiting game, but I've decided to wait a bit for more EV choices with a more mature battery technology, don't want to see Beta vs VHS war again 😁
Please let me know if they refund your deposit, looking to cancel as well.

· Registered
26 Posts
What province? What dealership?

· Registered
41 Posts
Please let me know if they refund your deposit, looking to cancel as well.
Quick update, this is the email I've just received from my Salesperson, It's really confusing information from Audi, notice the phrase about the Commission number

I’m sorry to hear that.
i have informed that when you make the reservation, we don’t have any information until you have the allocation, unfortunately we will not confirm the price and interest rate until you receive the allocation.

As for the commission number. Because you have been waiting on the list. the original number that you received is not wrong. there is no allocation, your order is updated to 2023, so the number was changed.

And for the heat pump. I have already told you that this is Audi's decision, and we will give you credit if we lack it.

If you still want to cancel, please confirm your address, we will prepare the check for you, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, thank you!

1041 - 1060 of 1108 Posts