Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I heard from my dealer rep today:
Hey, I got a further delay update. The launch units will be another 7+ weeks delay. Audi Canada is setting up a support team for inquiries with “dedicated resources. “ not sure what that will look like or when but that’s what they gave us today. I still do not have a production date or timing for any of my ordered Q4’s. Wish I had better news.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow, you must be the luckiest one in Canada to get a Q4 e-tron that soon :)
I wanted to custom order, but when I found out the timeline, I said “Thanks but I’m not waiting over a year” As I was leaving he told me they have 3 fully loaded coming and I got one of them. Will see if it’s true, but I got actual Stock# and production date.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well, that didn’t last long. Just got update, that the car is delayed another month. Production date is now moved to July 15. It looks like with every month passed, it gets pushed a month further. I ordered BMW i4 as well. Will see who is going to win my coin.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
My order and deposit were put in early September last year. Was just told that my car is still listed as ‘order wait list’. I can’t believe that 8 months later there isn’t even an approximate production date. If they couldnt deliver the friggin car, why did they even begin taking orders in North American in the first place?

Looks like it’s gonna be a while…
The first date I was given along with many was the last week of November 2021 or Mid December 2022, fast forward to May and still no concrete production date. It's just annoying at this point not knowing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I made a deposit in Aug 2021, ( I see the car was in Halifax in Oct) was promised late Oct, then early Jan then Audi Canada sent out email said will update by dealer end of April. Of course they didn't update me as expected. Just no expectations from them anymore.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I made a deposit in Aug 2021, ( I see the car was in Halifax in Oct) was promised late Oct, then early Jan then Audi Canada sent out email said will update by dealer end of April. Of course they didn't update me as expected. Just no expectations from them anymore.
I heard that quite a few Q4’s are sitting in Halifax too.
Why is that happening? Canada certification? Software update? Mine is still to be built, but it will be upsetting to know your car is just sitting under the snow/sun/rain/dust for months.

·
Registered
3 Posts
After paying the initial $1000., I went ahead with my build and paid an additional $5000. This happened in Aug 2021. The order was placed in BC. Viewed the vehicle in Nov 2021 and was happy with what I saw. I am sure everyone received the same email?

"The good news is we expect the first of the Audi Q4 e-tron vehicles to arrive in Canada by May and continue throughout the year. In late April, Audi Richmond will contact you with more information on the delivery timeline of your Audi Q4 e-tron."

Now patiently waiting for any update.....but all I have heard are crickets.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We made a deposit in April 2021 as a reservation for an Audi Q4 e tron 2022. We placed the order on August 18, when Audi opened officially the reservations possibilities. We were supposed to get the car before the end of the year 2021 (Audi Q4 e tron 50 Technik). As everyone, the dates changed many times. Finally, we got or VIN in February, but no delivery date. After communicating with Audi Canada at the beginning of March, I was told that our car was on the boat, and will be arriving two days later in Halifax (March 11th). The lady from Audi told me that we had to wait to get it physically two other months at least; around the Mother’s Day will be a possibility. Since we didn’t here about the dealer, I called back Audi last week. The person that answered, told me that he will call back between 24-48 hours to give me an answer. I am still waiting after 5 days... So my husband called the dealer this afternoon. He was told that we will have the car in July! How can that be possible, more than 4 months after arriving in Canada!

·
Registered
3 Posts
We made a deposit in April 2021 as a reservation for an Audi Q4 e tron 2022. We placed the order on August 18, when Audi opened officially the reservations possibilities. We were supposed to get the car before the end of the year 2021 (Audi Q4 e tron 50 Technik). As everyone, the dates changed many times. Finally, we got or VIN in February, but no delivery date. After communicating with Audi Canada at the beginning of March, I was told that our car was on the boat, and will be arriving two days later in Halifax (March 11th). The lady from Audi told me that we had to wait to get it physically two other months at least; around the Mother’s Day will be a possibility. Since we didn’t here about the dealer, I called back Audi last week. The person that answered, told me that he will call back between 24-48 hours to give me an answer. I am still waiting after 5 days... So my husband called the dealer this afternoon. He was told that we will have the car in July! How can that be possible, more than 4 months after arriving in Canada!
Consider yourself lucky! I haven't even received a VIN number.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Update from Queensway Audi: The car is going to production in July and delivery will be in Sept (ordered last year DEC and was told the car will be here in End May or JUNE).
Don't know if Audi will hold up to these promises given the track record and not helping or accommodating people.
Not a very good customer experience... Next time I will think twice to rely on Audi's promise

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey all

I also got an update from my Rep @ Mid-Town Audi. We know my vehicle is here in Canada. Audi Canada (or whatever reason) is not releasing the vehicles and have no updates.
The original 'guess' of a June delivery has now been 'possibly' pushed back until July and it isn't even sure.
It has gotten to the point of ridiculousness, I am moving to Ottawa at the end of June and fortunately they will do whatever they can to make the delivery convenient for me most likely taking place in Ottawa.

What a sh*t show. Almost 1 full-year for a car. (By August it will be 1-year) Unheard of....
Definitely not getting a good word from me in regards to how Audi Canada is handling this situation.
I don't blame the sales-rep or even the dealership this is totally on Audi Canada (Corporate) shoulders.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
After paying the initial $1000., I went ahead with my build and paid an additional $5000. This happened in Aug 2021. The order was placed in BC. Viewed the vehicle in Nov 2021 and was happy with what I saw. I am sure everyone received the same email?

"The good news is we expect the first of the Audi Q4 e-tron vehicles to arrive in Canada by May and continue throughout the year. In late April, Audi Richmond will contact you with more information on the delivery timeline of your Audi Q4 e-tron."

Now patiently waiting for any update.....but all I have heard are crickets.
Yep same story, first deposit was placed in July 2021 and then configured in Aug. Got the standard email and now just keep hearing the push for "launch date". The dealer was expecting the car to go in production in April but that didn't happen and now they project for summer. It really sucks how they have kept even the dealers out of the loop, because unfortunately they have to deal with all the frustration of customers when it's not really their fault.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I mean it kind of makes sense that Audi apparently hasn’t manufactured any further cars for Canada past that initial batch that is sitting in Halifax. I’m basing that assumption that everyone keeps saying their build date slips back. Depending on what the holdup is, Audi issue or Government regulation issue, would you want to keep sending cars there if you weren’t sure when they were going to have a fix in place, or a release date? What we the holdup is.

i wouldn’t. I’d be sending cars to locales that can actually take delivery and provide payment,

·
Registered
20 Posts
I mean it kind of makes sense that Audi apparently hasn’t manufactured any further cars for Canada past that initial batch that is sitting in Halifax. I’m basing that assumption that everyone keeps saying their build date slips back. Depending on what the holdup is, Audi issue or Government regulation issue, would you want to keep sending cars there if you weren’t sure when they were going to have a fix in place, or a release date? What we the holdup is.

i wouldn’t. I’d be sending cars to locales that can actually take delivery and provide payment,
I really want to know why they are just sitting there. Can’t find any information

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yep same story, first deposit was placed in July 2021 and then configured in Aug. Got the standard email and now just keep hearing the push for "launch date". The dealer was expecting the car to go in production in April but that didn't happen and now they project for summer. It really sucks how they have kept even the dealers out of the loop, because unfortunately they have to deal with all the frustration of customers when it's not really their fault.
Just received an email.....expected date late September.

121 - 140 of 154 Posts