Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
161 - 180 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Chatted with my dealer here in BC.
They have been advised from Audi to start calling customers to "get them excited". Sounds like production is back up and for the first and lucky few we are looking for late August Early Sept. to take delivery. Dealers have been reluctant to call customers as well because the info keeps changing on them. I do feel bad for our dealers as Audi Canada has not been clear. Hopefully things are starting to look up

·
Registered
13 Posts
Chatted with my dealer here in BC.
They have been advised from Audi to start calling customers to "get them excited". Sounds like production is back up and for the first and lucky few we are looking for late August Early Sept. to take delivery. Dealers have been reluctant to call customers as well because the info keeps changing on them. I do feel bad for our dealers as Audi Canada has not been clear. Hopefully things are starting to look up
Jaybex20 - did your BC dealer have anything to say about the Q4s in Halifax?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jaybex20 - did your BC dealer have anything to say about the Q4s in Halifax?
Yes they did. They are under the impression that most of the ones in the port are demo models. The reason why they were stuck in port is because production was halted and Audi wanted to launch the first few orders and demo models around the same time. How true is this info, not 100% but it's what they are being told

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes they did. They are under the impression that most of the ones in the port are demo models. The reason why they were stuck in port is because production was halted and Audi wanted to launch the first few orders and demo models around the same time. How true is this info, not 100% but it's what they are being told
So does the late Aug, early Sept deliveries refer to the demo units or units from the restarted production?

·
Registered
2 Posts
My dealer painted a less rosy picture… The Halifax units are apparently demos, but he had nothing to offer in so far as production for the rest of their backlogged orders. I think it’s too soon to predict when actual orders will start being fulfilled…

·
Registered
5 Posts
My dealer painted a less rosy picture… The Halifax units are apparently demos, but he had nothing to offer in so far as production for the rest of their backlogged orders. I think it’s too soon to predict when actual orders will start being fulfilled…
Looks like we are getting two different responses which isn't shocking at this point. More of the waiting game

·
Registered
29 Posts
I still have the end of production date 15-Jul-2022
Not set in stone lol. Until it gets built I’m not betting any money on getting my car this year.
As for the Halifax cars, I taught someone in this forum said his car is there. I might be wrong. Anyhow after sitting there for sooo long AUDI better use them as demo’s, they will be full of problems. Too bad at the end they will be sold to unaware buyers.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
I still have the end of production date 15-Jul-2022
Not set in stone lol. Until it gets built I’m not betting any money on getting my car this year.
As for the Halifax cars, I taught someone in this forum said his car is there. I might be wrong. Anyhow after sitting there for sooo long AUDI better use them as demo’s, they will be full of problems. Too bad at the end they will be sold to unaware buyers.
I think a lot of the dealers are selling their demo cars as well. I think that person was lucky enough to get a demo car instead of their custom order?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just got a reply from my sale rep as follow
"
we do not have any ETA's for the Q4 so far, we are just waiting.
It is not likely that we will get them this year
"
Sad news ...
Yes it looks like no cars this year. My sales rep finally stopped ignoring my calls, and I got informed my production date is once yet moved and it is 19th of August now. Basically every month is getting pushed a month. Too bad my BMW order is in the same situation. No EV’s on the market.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes it looks like no cars this year. My sales rep finally stopped ignoring my calls, and I got informed my production date is once yet moved and it is 19th of August now. Basically every month is getting pushed a month. Too bad my BMW order is in the same situation. No EV’s on the market.
It sounds like we are all getting different news. The only way I have gotten through to Audi Canada was spamming them on Social Media Posts (instagram) to have someone reach out. Even then they had no idea

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sent to the BC dealership on May 11th, 2022:

"According to the update information, your Q4 looks like will arrive around end of September, 2022. Sorry about that the ETA keep delaying. I will keep you updated once we have further information. Thank you very much and have a great evening!"

After reading all the posts, I am not hopeful. For reference, I ordered my Q4 last summer, saw the model in person in November. Was told when I ordered, the Q4 delivery would be November, December, January or possibly February.

F4BX23 - Q4 e-tron 50 Technik quattro
MET - Metallic Paint
PSB - Tech Package [Q4]
55K - 20" 5-Y-spoke design wheels with All-Season
PAO - Phonebox delete credit (Price TBD) 1
D6 - Trailer Hitch [Q4]
4X4 - Rear Side Airbags

I did have some "custom" features but still...this is a very long time to hear not much of anything. I understand at the sales person might not know the answers but I feel Audi Canada is dropping the ball. Have we not learned anything the past few years? Transparency Audi!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I went to talk to my sale in person today. She said indeed there are some Q4 waiting in the Halifax port sitting there since November 2021, but they need to be recall and in the same time they do not know which parts are defective? Anyways she also said that there are only like 30 Q4s and 6 of them it is for my dealership, however they don't know when they will get it. Probably Q4 will just skip the 2022 version and start with 2023 in Canada..
She also said that for clients who wish to order a Q4, they tell them the waiting time is 1-2 years so ..

·
Registered
18 Posts
With all the 'Silence news' from Audi and my dealer, I've decided to Cancel my Q4 e-tron order and have my deposit refunded by Audio Canada. I still have my name on another dealer waiting list (without any deposit). But I doubt about getting my Q4 in 2025. By that time there will be a lot of more choice to chose from EV brands.

Good luck to all, I will keep an eye on this forum for future development.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wanted to share my story .. I placed my order last year and delivery date was on the 12th Oct 2021 - car arrived Halifax on the 17th of Oct 2021 and guess what it has been there since that time :) .. I cancelled my order few days ago for the following reasons:

-They promised to deliver on time that was the deal
- They kept delaying giving different excuses
-It’s the first batch expect to have recalls and defects
-It has been sitting in Halifax for almost 9 months now expect more problems
- 8 months now and they still don’t know when to release the car , last excuse was gov Canada is not approving the car due to failure in emission test they need to update the software total BS IMO
-My first and last experience with Audi
- I will pass on the Q4 and any car from Audi

I’m sure not all the cars in Halifax port are demos bc mine is one of them .. I cancelled my order got my deposit

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just wanted to share my story .. I placed my order last year and delivery date was on the 12th Oct 2021 - car arrived Halifax on the 17th of Oct 2021 and guess what it has been there since that time :) .. I cancelled my order few days ago for the following reasons:

-They promised to deliver on time that was the deal
- They kept delaying giving different excuses
wow, this is horrible, how can they promised a car for oct.2021, that has already arrived here and you cannot have it until now?

for my story, the saleswoman told me if I wanted a e-tron she can get one faster, of cause, it's not the same price at all LoL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Vancouver Islander here......We ordered our Sportback technik the first week of November 2021 at the dealerships launch. We were made to place a $5000 non-refundable/transferable deposit. We were told at that time that delivery would be around July 2022. We called the dealership for an update in March to see when the demo would be arriving and was told they were still waiting for it and they were unsure of when it would come. We were also told at that time that our dealership would be receiving 27 cars in September and our car would not be in that order, but in the next one. So October? Was anyone else made to make a non-refundable deposit?

161 - 180 of 201 Posts