Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
2601 - 2620 of 2705 Posts

·
Registered
Q4 SB 45 Sline
59 Posts
I wanted to map something to try to make sense of all that but too much energy and time consuming for probably no gain.
My intuition tells me the priority follows this logic more or less

most profitable countries>most profitable dealers>most profitable cars>most available parts>Date of order

·
Registered
Audi Q4 SB e-tron - Audi A4 Avant B9
49 Posts
I wanted to map something to try to make sense of all that but too much energy and time consuming for probably no gain.
My intuition tells me the priority follows this logic more or less

most profitable countries>most profitable dealers>most profitable cars>most available parts>Date of order
I'm sorry but what does "most profitable countries" stands for? If you compare two Q4 SB 50 with only S-Line, France=67'700 EUR Switzerland=66'800 CHF (which is around 62'000 EUR). That's more or less 8.5% more expensive in France than in Switzerland, with a higher amount of potential customers (higher population). If France is more profitable than Switzerland then you should get way more vehicles. That's the expectation but the reality is... none of us are getting our Q4's 😅

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interesting comments on the 360 camera and that extra not entering production.

I haven't specced one of them but I have specced as my only extra a tow bar.
I've been told by the dealer that this (tow bar) is a restricted extra until the end of the year, has anyone with a tow bar taken delivery yet?

·
Registered
Q4 SB 45 Sline
59 Posts
I'm sorry but what does "most profitable countries" stands for? If you compare two Q4 SB 50 with only S-Line, France=67'700 EUR Switzerland=66'800 CHF (which is around 62'000 EUR). That's more or less 8.5% more expensive in France than in Switzerland, with a higher amount of potential customers (higher population). If France is more profitable than Switzerland then you should get way more vehicles. That's the expectation but the reality is... none of us are getting our Q4's 😅
Well I put under more profitable countries :
  • market shares
  • logistics costs

The car is cheaper in Switzerland because taxes are lower (I think VAT on cars are 8% compared to 20% in France) + other costs might impact retail prices.

i think in Europe Audi’s bigger Markets are Germany and the UK

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered in Oct 21 (Q4 40 Sline + C&Spack), which was originally due March/April 22, then moved to Aug/Sept 22. Chased dealer again yesterday who said the build dates keep changing as we all know, but said my car will go to ‘Model Year 23’! Apart from a long delay, does anyone know what that actually means?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Interesting comments on the 360 camera and that extra not entering production.

I haven't specced one of them but I have specced as my only extra a tow bar.
I've been told by the dealer that this (tow bar) is a restricted extra until the end of the year, has anyone with a tow bar taken delivery yet?
Towbars are the biggest optional extra hold-up, I ordered one originally, but the dealer phoned me straight away and pretty much told me I’d be waiting 24 months from order, so I took it off.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Ordered in Oct 21 (Q4 40 Sline + C&Spack), which was originally due March/April 22, then moved to Aug/Sept 22. Chased dealer again yesterday who said the build dates keep changing as we all know, but said my car will go to ‘Model Year 23’! Apart from a long delay, does anyone know what that actually means?
Probably the infotainment unit upgrade etc bud

·
Registered
48 Posts
said my car will go to ‘Model Year 23’! Apart from a long delay, does anyone know what that actually means?
No.

Does that simply mean the larger 11.6" inch central console MMI screen, higher peak DC charging rate and better charging curve (5% to 80% in 29 minutes) and pre-installed software update? Or does that imply things will change further half way through the year? Sadly with Audi’s current woeful communication we’ll know on forums such as this before the dealers do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Audi model year has always changed during week 22, so if your car is built after week 22, it will be model year 23.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No.

Does that simply mean the larger 11.6" inch central console MMI screen, higher peak DC charging rate and better charging curve (5% to 80% in 29 minutes) and pre-installed software update? Or does that imply things will change further half way through the year? Sadly with Audi’s current woeful communication we’ll know on forums such as this before the dealers do.
Larger MMI screen has been in production since week 3/22, nothing to do with model year 23

·
Registered
1 Posts
Q4 40 S-Line C&S Pack ordered Oct 21. Delivery supposed to be mid-April. Then pushed back to June. Then pushed back to Aug. Then pushed back to Oct. Today I have discovered that it has been pushed back to 7th Nov. WTF.
This will be a company car but the way it's going I might not choose to be with the company by the time it arrives....
No communication from the lease hire company or the dealership that it's coming through. I'm finding out by logging into the lease hire site to see my order.

2601 - 2620 of 2705 Posts