Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
2621 - 2640 of 2705 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Q4 40 S-Line C&S Pack ordered Oct 21. Delivery supposed to be mid-April. Then pushed back to June. Then pushed back to Aug. Then pushed back to Oct. Today I have discovered that it has been pushed back to 7th Nov. WTF.
This will be a company car but the way it's going I might not choose to be with the company by the time it arrives....
No communication from the lease hire company or the dealership that it's coming through. I'm finding out by logging into the lease hire site to see my order.
Q4 35 sline tech and function pack, ambient plus and upgraded wheel in black.

Mine is same order date currently estimate build week 37. Estimated mid Oct. I am in contact every few weeks with dealer directly as leasing company will just speak to dealer to get same information and take longer.

I was told to speak directly with account manage at Inchcape Audi by the leasing company.

Not looking good if you are Nov.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Q4 35 sline tech and function pack, ambient plus and upgraded wheel in black.

Mine is same order date currently estimate build week 37. Estimated mid Oct. I am in contact every few weeks with dealer directly as leasing company will just speak to dealer to get same information and take longer.

I was told to speak directly with account manage at Inchcape Audi by the leasing company.

Not looking good if you are Nov.
We have been banned from contacting our supplier dealer, they always send a shitty email to our fleet manager, then he cascades it to our managers, I’m lucky mine just laughs about it, but it’s so pathetic, really pathetic

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know it's frustrating to wait for your cars, but I believe it's the same for all manufacturers and if you order a car today it's 12+ months, even Tesla is considering closing for new orders due to long delivery.
As I wrote before, when ordering may 2:nd I got estimated delivery in august 2023 for my Q4 40 and all other brands i looked at said 12+ months.
So I don't think it's just Audi that has problems and I think it's out of Audis control, but all dealerships could be more honest about the lead time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know it's frustrating to wait for your cars, but I believe it's the same for all manufacturers and if you order a car today it's 12+ months, even Tesla is considering closing for new orders due to long delivery.
As I wrote before, when ordering may 2:nd I got estimated delivery in august 2023 for my Q4 40 and all other brands i looked at said 12+ months.
So I don't think it's just Audi that has problems and I think it's out of Audis control, but all dealerships could be more honest about the lead time.
We all know if you order now, estimated delivery will be +12 months, but what about people who ordered 12 months ago?
Me included, today exactly one year anniversary for my Q4 50 order, and still not even estimated build week... makes you wonder.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We all know if you order now, estimated delivery will be +12 months, but what about people who ordered 12 months ago?
Me included, today exactly one year anniversary for my Q4 50 order, and still not even estimated build week... makes you wonder.
I will celebrate(???) next week the same. Also model is the same. One year ago the estimate was 4-5m. And the estimation is the same now, 1 year later.

Audi is consistent on keeping estimate to 4-5m😂 Likely at May 2023 the estimation will be still 4-5m.

Vw introducing new models all the time and those consumes production capacity from the delivering existing orders. Tesla does not add new models all the time. Diff between Tesla and vw is that Tesla can deliver cars within estimated delivery time. Vw not.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm sorry but what does "most profitable countries" stands for? If you compare two Q4 SB 50 with only S-Line, France=67'700 EUR Switzerland=66'800 CHF (which is around 62'000 EUR). That's more or less 8.5% more expensive in France than in Switzerland, with a higher amount of potential customers (higher population). If France is more profitable than Switzerland then you should get way more vehicles. That's the expectation but the reality is... none of us are getting our Q4's 😅
So we never going to get it in Canada. The fully loaded 50 I ordered comes to about € 63 000

·
Registered
Audi Q4 SB e-tron - Audi A4 Avant B9
49 Posts
They are probably waiting for some damaged auto glass in order to get our windowpanes produced 😅 Pilot project

·
Registered
47 Posts
So its Friday 13th, I've just signed-off my company accounts and tax return - never a good day and then...

"Your car has been built and left the factory..." email arrives from my supply dealership!

So perhaps, I may just join the 10 or 11 month club - but I don't care as radio silence has been broken and my PodPoint has a real possibility of being used before my electricity tariff ends :)

-- Order summary --
Confirmed August 21
Q4 SUV 35 S-Line, C+S, Tech, leather, purple, graphite alloys, Flat T/B steering wheel and ambient +

·
Registered
235 Posts
So its Friday 13th, I've just signed-off my company accounts and tax return - never a good day and then...

"Your car has been built and left the factory..." email arrives from my supply dealership!

So perhaps, I may just join the 10 or 11 month club - but I don't care as radio silence has been broken and my PodPoint has a real possibility of being used before my electricity tariff ends :)

-- Order summary --
Confirmed August 21
Q4 SUV 35 S-Line, C+S, Tech, leather, purple, graphite alloys, Flat T/B steering wheel and ambient +
Yeaaaaaaaa !!! Good news mate, think mine is still being built by the borrowers

·
Registered
Q4 SB 45 Sline
59 Posts
Vw introducing new models all the time and those consumes production capacity from the delivering existing orders. Tesla does not add new models all the time. Diff between Tesla and vw is that Tesla can deliver cars within estimated delivery time. Vw not.
Well you don’t take into account that VW is not only producing EV but also ICE and over multiple brands. It is not that straight forward to compare those 2 companies

It is an advantage for Tesla being smaller and therefore having more flexibility. Don’t forget also that Tesla’s valuation makes them more able to finance whatever can give them an advantage

·
Registered
30 Posts
Q4 40 S-Line C&S Pack ordered Oct 21. Delivery supposed to be mid-April. Then pushed back to June. Then pushed back to Aug. Then pushed back to Oct. Today I have discovered that it has been pushed back to 7th Nov. WTF.
Unfortunately you were just misled when you ordered. I ordered at the same time and my dealer was very clear it would likely be September/October. In your context, that's 1 month delay from what you were told originally, which is probably from the Ukraine situation. So I'm sat here desparate for my car but not yet frustrated because I knew when I ordered unlike a lot of people here.

·
Registered
48 Posts
So I'm sat here desparate for my car but not yet frustrated because I knew when I ordered unlike a lot of people here.
Good point.

The expectation management and status reporting by Audi UK and their dealerships has been woeful at best. If the dealers were honest from the outset and e-mailed or called regularly (say once a month) with updates there would be far less frustration and anxiety.

·
Registered
84 Posts

-- Order summary --
Confirmed August 21
Apparently mine is built and left the factory, maybe our cars on on the same train going to Emden, I wonder how long they will be sat at the port for waiting for boat. My dealer said earlier this week expect another 6/8 weeks. But its nice feeling knowing that the car isnt waiting for chips anymore at least !

·
Registered
Q4 SB 45 Sline
59 Posts
so most of cars ordered in July and August are being delivered ?

·
Registered
Q4 SB 45 Sline
59 Posts
That’s I said « most » but you might get a surprise email at anytime by the looks of it

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi everyone

Apologies for going off topic but worth mentioning.

Just a reminder to UK people that if you're an existing Octopus energy customer, you can get a £90 credit from Audi on your electric bill via this link. You don't need to change tariff. I'm still on my existing deal. Just had it added after sending in an e-mail to CS. Just give them your Audi order number or reg if you've actually got your car.

2621 - 2640 of 2705 Posts