Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
2921 - 2940 of 2995 Posts

·
Registered
Q4 Sport 40 C+S Pebble Grey
27 Posts
Just had a call from my dealer.....and it's good news (well relatively) I now have a build week again and it's not in 2023....moved from week 41 to week 39 :)

Holding on to the party poppers as it's still an unconfirmed build week, being built as a MY22 although the dealer says orders now will be MY23, but there is actually no difference in the builds.

if all goes well should arrive mid-November (13 months after initial order placed)

·
Registered
145 Posts
I don't want to be this party pooper, but I think dealers have no idea about future build weeks on spesific orders. They might know when it's started as the factories will then update them, but until that point it's absolute bullshit to please customers.

·
Registered
Audi Q4 SB e-tron - Audi A4 Avant B9
53 Posts
I don't want to be this party pooper, but I think dealers have no idea about future build weeks on spesific orders. They might know when it's started as the factories will then update them, but until that point it's absolute bullshit to please customers.
Dream killer... 😅 ;)
But again, this is true... For me in example, production announced for week 26 (yes next week!) since almost two months without a move, my dealer told me yesterday that it's still written week 26 but still got the "unconfirmed" status. I personnally don't know what to think and who to trust but there is one think I've learned, I'll not trust neither Audi nor my dealer until I receive my Q4 (ordered in Oct 21, week 40) and the bottle of wine they use to offer on delivery here (cool for the "don't drink and drive" by the way 😂 )

·
Registered
Q4 Sport 40 C+S Pebble Grey
27 Posts
Not being a party pooper at all!

I'm realistic about all of this and I won't be getting the party poppers out until I get the keys in my hand!!

The dealer was quite honest and said it's the date shown on the order system and is unconfirmed at the moment

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi All, I just booked by Q4 last week with a 15 months lead time. Just wanted to know, how you guys know the production week mentioned here?
LOL. I have regular conversations with my dealer about the build date on my car. So far, they have never been able to give me any date at all.
I ordered my Sline 40 SB C+S Nov 2021
The last time I visited the dealership (two weeks ago) I was told by the new car sales manager that private buyers are being prioritised over fleet cars, your price will not change because it is confirmed and locked on the Audi system and that SB's are being delivered quicker than the estate version.

If there is another price increase in July then my car will already be 10% cheaper than a new order. Then, having taken delivery of it I could sell it for 10% more than retail. This is looking like a good investment right now :ROFLMAO:

Still no build date though!
I'm going to chase them up after week 22 ;-)

2921 - 2940 of 2995 Posts