Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
2941 - 2960 of 2995 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
£10k over list for a seven month old car!

Yeah, I got that wrong. 5k price difference between my order and ordering one now. Plus a 10k premium on a used one being available for purchase now!
It's tempting to just have the car delivered and then sell it immediately 😁
I should have ordered two!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Everyone who is waiting and ordered Oct should check with your dealer as you may find like me that you have a confirmed build date and sooner than you thought.
I also ordered mid Oct and have just checked in with my dealer and my build date has just come forward by 5 weeks (first week in Oct) since I last checked with them. He said they are starting to see improvements and it may move forward to be built even sooner.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I also ordered mid Oct and have just checked in with my dealer and my build date has just come forward by 5 weeks (first week in Oct) since I last checked with them. He said they are starting to see improvements and it may move forward to be built even sooner.
Cars will be on same boat I expect. Is yours confirmed date and what is your delivery date to dealer?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All. Long time lurker here. Ordered my Q4 (40 s-line with some extras) via lex (work company car) back in the middle of September. Been in touch with the supplying dealer for a while, was originally given a build week of wk 8 (feb), then pushed out as far as 39. Was given a confirmed B/W of 23, and is still sitting there in status 20. Wondered what other's experience is in terms of how long their car sat in status 20, and then how long until they received?
Cheers!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi All. Long time lurker here. Ordered my Q4 (40 s-line with some extras) via lex (work company car) back in the middle of September. Been in touch with the supplying dealer for a while, was originally given a build week of wk 8 (feb), then pushed out as far as 39. Was given a confirmed B/W of 23, and is still sitting there in status 20. Wondered what other's experience is in terms of how long their car sat in status 20, and then how long until they received?
Cheers!
Should be built and on a boat by now if week 23 6-12th June. Some have not had status changed and then had dealer saying car is with them. 4 - 5 weeks to dealer and 5 days from dealer to delivery.

·
Registered
60 Posts
would be great if that's true. Supplying dealer stated it can take 4-6 weeks to build - hoping he's wrong there!!!
It only takes a day or two to build if they have all the pieces. A vehicle could spend much longer in build waiting for final components. So 4 to 6 weeks isn’t unusual with the current global semiconductor and automotive parts shortages.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ve been enjoying this forum for some time now, thank you. I ordered in August, 2021 through LEX. I am taking delivery next week. Q4 40 s-line in mythos black with upgraded alloys. Can’t wait. Looks like things are starting to move quicker than expected
According to the agent at LEX, my car was flagged with a parts issue, meaning that they had no idea of delivery date. Out of the blue, I received a notification of 40-UK port with an ETA of week 23. Things have gone pretty quickly since then - I was thinking I’d be waiting until next year. So, I think that there is hope for us all for the coming weeks and months. Fingers crossed for those that are still waiting

·
Registered
145 Posts
According to the agent at LEX, my car was flagged with a parts issue, meaning that they had no idea of delivery date. Out of the blue, I received a notification of 40-UK port with an ETA of week 23. Things have gone pretty quickly since then - I was thinking I’d be waiting until next year. So, I think that there is hope for us all for the coming weeks and months. Fingers crossed for those that are still waiting
Think it totally depends on spec. If you got a fully loaded 50, I think you're in for a long wait.
My dealer has contacted me three times about dropping parts of the spec as it can decrease delivery time.

·
Registered
Audi Q4 SB e-tron - Audi A4 Avant B9
53 Posts
Let me summarize what my dealer told me yesterday 😢

Ordered week 40 (9th of October) 2021, Q4 SB 50 full options (except roof and tow bar):

• First ETA week 11
  • Then week 13
  • week 16
  • week 20
  • week 23
  • week 26 until this Friday and now:
--- week 35 since yesterday, still unconfirmed

Just sharing my frustration :devilish:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Let me summarize what my dealer told me yesterday 😢

Ordered week 40 (9th of October) 2021, Q4 SB 50 full options (except roof and tow bar):

• First ETA week 11
  • Then week 13
  • week 16
  • week 20
  • week 23
  • week 26 until this Friday and now:
--- week 35 since yesterday, still unconfirmed

Just sharing my frustration :devilish:
I completely share your pain and frustration. I ordered 19th of May 2021. Still I do not have reliable information for the delivery🤮

2941 - 2960 of 2995 Posts