Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
3141 - 3160 of 3194 Posts

·
Registered
Q4 e-tron 35 S-line in Narvarra Blue
107 Posts
If things stay the same, especially with delivery of 12-18 months, and no sign of improving this year, I would keep the order. I’m sure Webuyanycar or a private buyer would pay well over the odds.

·
Registered
11 Posts
When were you given your build date if you mind me asking.

Are build dates starting to come through with other people for orders placed q4 2021?

I had been told recently by my dealer that build dates were being issued in chronological order once transferred to my23. I'm a November 21 order date but no build date just yet. Just sat, staring at my pod point....
I got a confirmed build date last week from Lex / Dealer update.Ordered Dec 21 and delivery due mid Jan 23.

·
Registered
96 Posts
My UK private buyer order for a Q4 S Line e-tron 40 (not Sportback) was placed early September 2021. I first heard about my build week estimate before the end of 2021. Not that it has helped, my initial estimate was week 9/2022 which blew the dealers original delivery estimate of February 2022 out of the water. Last I heard—a few weeks ago—it was week 38/2022. I’m almost afraid to ask for the latest date, each time it moves it further out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’ve placed an order for Q4 40 edition 1 (C&S pack and tech pack) in the first week of July through company leasing. Given est. del of Sept 2023. I guess no hope of getting sooner. Well, I’ll just have to wait and hope for a production moracle. 🤞
Seems like some randomly come in ahead of schedule! I think I got fairly lucky or dealer had good input!

·
Registered
28 Posts

Are build dates starting to come through with other people for orders placed q4 2021?

I had been told recently by my dealer that build dates were being issued in chronological order once transferred to my23. I'm a November 21 order date but no build date just yet. Just sat, staring at my pod point....
I ordered mid October 21 and have provisional build date of week 40, however I believe this is still status code 10, but by the sounds of it most orders don’t change to status 20 until quite late on. Well aware that the date might shift, but does feel like I might now be closer to delivery, with a delivery potentially arriving in month 13!

·
Registered
132 Posts
My colleague has just had an email today (out the blue) collection next week..!! He ordered Oct 21 / s.line with extras. However get this, his email from Audi wrote amongst other items he’s spec’d- “Tech pack LITE”… 😳 what’s that then they aren’t providing now????

Polestar did the same on their pilot pack (lite).
Positive in the fact we ordered same month, maybe some just arrive without notice (due date was Sept btw).

Don’t like this “tech pack lite” though. Anyone got ideas what they’ve knocked off ?

·
Registered
172 Posts
My colleague has just had an email today (out the blue) collection next week..!! He ordered Oct 21 / s.line with extras. However get this, his email from Audi wrote amongst other items he’s spec’d- “Tech pack LITE”… 😳 what’s that then they aren’t providing now????

Polestar did the same on their pilot pack (lite).
Positive in the fact we ordered same month, maybe some just arrive without notice (due date was Sept btw).

Don’t like this “tech pack lite” though. Anyone got ideas what they’ve knocked off ?
Mine has tech pack, I hope they haven't knocked anything off mine. My status is 39 shipping so on its way from Emden port to Grimsby. Looks to be 2 weeks from being built to leaving port.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Technology Pack lite, at least in the UK region, is missing the Audi Phonebox wireless charging functionality. This was dropped from the configurator around June/July 2021, so as your colleague’s order was later than that (in October 2021) I can’t imagine they had an expectation that the Audi Phonebox option was included in the Technology Pack at that time.

it certainly wasn’t included in the Technology Pack when I placed my (UK) order early September 2021.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered mid October 21 and have provisional build date of week 40, however I believe this is still status code 10, but by the sounds of it most orders don’t change to status 20 until quite late on. Well aware that the date might shift, but does feel like I might now be closer to delivery, with a delivery potentially arriving in month 13!
I had a build date earlier this year of week 21 and it slipped a little but only by a few weeks! It was then 4 weeks from when I got email saying it had started production then arrived 4-5 weeks after it was built!

·
Registered
4 Posts
My late Nov 21 order now has a week 45 production slot and dealer is expecting Dec 22 delivery. That’s compared to a month ago when I was quoted week 47 and Feb 23 delivery - also mentioned improved delivery times?
Still hoping to see further improvement, though that’s around 12-13 months which is better than many others have experienced.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My late Nov 21 order now has a week 45 production slot and dealer is expecting Dec 22 delivery. That’s compared to a month ago when I was quoted week 47 and Feb 23 delivery - also mentioned improved delivery times?
Still hoping to see further improvement, though that’s around 12-13 months which is better than many others have experienced.
This is what I don’t understand with my order, ordered early November 21 and recently been given build week 46 but they said delivery will be 9th September 21, does not make sense.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Curious, what was your spec ordered?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I finally received an email from my dealer. The car has arrived in Finland and I will be picking it up in few weeks. I guess the 15 month wait was worth it in the end, but I can't say for sure yet. Hopefully everyone of you guys who are still waiting for dates etc. will get them soon!
How long time it took from build week to delivery? Mine was build in july but no clue when it will be handed over...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Does anyone know when the factory shuts down for its summer break. I think someone mentioned previously that it was only going to shut down for 3 weeks this year.
Nothing authoritative, but I’d heard the Zwickau factory was shutdown for two weeks in the current three week period. So either week 31 and 32, or week 32 and 33.

Model Year 2023 for Q4 production starts week 35, so they are definitely back from the Summer shutdown before then.

3141 - 3160 of 3194 Posts